• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

22m 5'10 looking for a brutal rate.

Weebcel

Posting face to see if I am really ugly or not. Also, if I reduce BF% and do some lifting if my chances would improve thanks! imgurcom/a/j74T9Sa imgurcom/a/E4nmB0T imgurcom/a/mGpMaUB What can I improve in terms of face?

nhe86563

You look good. Not ugly.. Normie/a bit higher tier normie. But your hair is too thick for that style. Short hair would suit you more.

Weebcel

nhe86563 said:
You look good. Not ugly.. Normie/a bit higher tier normie. But your hair is too thick for that style. Short hair would suit you more.

Is it possible for me to ascend to chad-lite if I gym-celled? I still have a pretty high BF %

straightcel_l

US citizen

djKhaled

rotten to the bones
Rotters
Recessed jaw, shit skin, shit lips, shit FwHr, prey eyes.

Psl 3. Get BSSO or Jaw implants.

Weebcel

djKhaled said:

I still got a high BF% would just gaining lean muscle help with the jawline link to side shot. imgurcom/a/BO8YMDd

Weebcel said:
djKhaled said:

I still got a high BF% would just gaining lean muscle help with the jawline link to side shot. imgurcom/a/BO8YMDd

Improving your jawline requires you to have a jaw larger than that of an eight-year-old. Consider surgery, but don't go too crazy.

Your chin is pretty recessed and you have zero ramus length. I would recommend a sliding genioplasty to advance your chin and possibly jaw angle implants. If you have a lot of money, get custom wraparound jaw implants instead of those two. 

Definitely go to the gym. Every male should lift, and anybody who doesn't is either retarded or has a god tier face.

Weebcel

Endothelium said:
Weebcel said:

Improving your jawline requires you to have a jaw larger than that of an eight-year-old. Consider surgery, but don't go too crazy.

Your chin is pretty recessed and you have zero ramus length. I would recommend a sliding genioplasty to advance your chin and possibly jaw angle implants. If you have a lot of money, get custom wraparound jaw implants instead of those two. 

Definitely go to the gym. Every male should lift, and anybody who doesn't is either retarded or has a god tier face.

Isn't this considered a weak chin? Mine isn't that recessed, lol.

Weebcel said:
Endothelium said:

Isn't this considered a weak chin? Mine isn't that recessed, lol.

Your chin is weak, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. It is also narrow which is possibly worse. Both of these can be corrected with implants or jaw surgery however. The vertical height seems fine.

This is you with jaw angle implants and geniohttps://imgur.com/a/AZ4E85p

Looks average to me, imo with that face your height and frame are more important