Black Pill 22 y/o khv

PrestonYnot

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
bloated face despite low bf%
mild acne (that seems to be getting better now, but still have some residual hyperpigmentation and general poor skin texture)
nonexistent zygos
naturally high hairline (or just big forehead, i guess these are analogous)
vertically grown instead of horizontal, my skull is legit so fucking tall and not in a good way (not really horsefaced, but tall chin, tall philtrum, etc)
worst gonial angle ive ever seen
pretty shitty hair, it gets curly when it gets to any length to it at all, is also rough and naturally thin
moderate asymmetry, particularly in eyes and lips

im just a disaster
Look, let's be objective and not defeatist here

-.For the first flaw just use sarms or steroids they do change the fat distributiosn

-Use retin a for acne'

-MSE with Face mask or ZSO can help for zygos

-Forehead reduction and find a hairstyle to hide ur forehead

-Tall chin is good but philtrum must be as short as possible.Get a lip lift

-Jaw surgery can correct the worst gonial angles

-Use nizoral shampoo for hair

-As for assymetry it isnt a problem in motion so dont worry about that'

Don't let time slip you by. I'm focusing myself on everything needed to ascend too. I disregard everything else. FACEandLMSmaxxing.

mogs_me

legitimately ugly
Look, let's be objective and not defeatist here

-.For the first flaw just use sarms or steroids they do change the fat distributiosn

-Use retin a for acne'

-MSE with Face mask or ZSO can help for zygos

-Forehead reduction and find a hairstyle to hide ur forehead

-Tall chin is good but philtrum must be as short as possible.Get a lip lift

-Jaw surgery can correct the worst gonial angles

-Use nizoral shampoo for hair

-As for assymetry it isnt a problem in motion so dont worry about that'

Don't let time slip you by. I'm focusing myself on everything needed to ascend too. I disregard everything else. FACEandLMSmaxxing.

im not getting surgery or roiding
been on retin-a, didn't seem to do much
never heard of nizoral shampoo but really i dont think that would do that much for me

PrestonYnot

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
im not getting surgery or roiding
been on retin-a, didn't seem to do much
never heard of nizoral shampoo but really i dont think that would do that much for me
IF U ARENT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT UR SITUATION THEN HOW DO U THINK UR GONNA ASCEND?

mogs_me

legitimately ugly
IF U ARENT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT UR SITUATION THEN HOW DO U THINK UR GONNA ASCEND?
when did i say i wont do anything
i said i wont do surgery or roids
i have my reasons for this, foremost of which is just some autistic personal philosophy that i wont bore you with, but that aside i dont even have the money atm cuz college debt and no job etc. and even if i did i wouldn't have the time to go through recovery from serious surgery
so, since you probably wouldn't accept the first "excuse", you can at least understand the other issues

PrestonYnot

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
when did i say i wont do anything
i said i wont do surgery or roids
i have my reasons for this, foremost of which is just some autistic personal philosophy that i wont bore you with, but that aside i dont even have the money atm cuz college debt and no job etc. and even if i did i wouldn't have the time to go through recovery from serious surgery
so, since you probably wouldn't accept the first "excuse", you can at least understand the other issues
DONT GIVE UP ATLEAST.MONEYMAXX AND WHEN U HAVE THE MONEY GET THE SURGERIES AND ASCEND.AMNESIA GOT HIS SURGERIES AT 30 AND STILL DUCKS 18 YR OLDS AT THE AGE OF 33

mogs_me

legitimately ugly
DONT GIVE UP ATLEAST.MONEYMAXX AND WHEN U HAVE THE MONEY GET THE SURGERIES AND ASCEND.AMNESIA GOT HIS SURGERIES AT 30 AND STILL DUCKS 18 YR OLDS AT THE AGE OF 33
bro if im still a virg at that age, i think it's better to just accept my fate and cope in relative peace lol
and again as i said, even if i had the money, i wouldn't be getting surgery, it's just not something I want to do
if i cant be accepted for what i am, so be it; im not going to crack my skull open trying to please other people
it's far too late for that

• Legit
Reactions: Ryu

PrestonYnot

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
bro if im still a virg at that age, i think it's better to just accept my fate and cope in relative peace lol
and again as i said, even if i had the money, i wouldn't be getting surgery, it's just not something I want to do
if i cant be accepted for what i am, so be it; im not going to crack my skull open trying to please other people
it's far too late for that
THAT WILL INEVITABLY LEAD U TO THE ROPE

mogs_me

legitimately ugly
THAT WILL INEVITABLY LEAD U TO THE ROPE
I doubt it. I think I would only rope if I was terminally ill, facing a significant prison sentence, homeless and without serious hope of employment, or something severe like that.
I might be depressed, but I don't think I'd ever kms legit unless it was an extreme circumstance

• Legit
Reactions: Ryu

mogs_me

legitimately ugly
i feel like i remember someone calling you out on some bs before but don't really remember
condolences if you're telling the truth though, ill probably be there in 3+ years
and u mog me bro so even more hopeless for me

Incell

Invisible
Oldcels
i feel like i remember someone calling you out on some bs before but don't really remember
condolences if you're telling the truth though, ill probably be there in 3+ years
and u mog me bro so even more hopeless for me

nah you are tall, you have a chance

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
try to get job bro, but do it thru friend and family/ people u know. job without connection is impossible trust me