• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

21M Rate Me, Can I Get White JBs

Can I Get White JBs

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
T

taurus

:help: 
this was me when i was 3 months into going to the gym,i will post my body later. how do i upload pics here?

imgur.com/a/vyHrg

need ur help on what's wrong abt my face in terms of aesthetics

front profile, side profile, maxilla, zygos, cheekbones, nasiolabial, philtrum, lips, eyes, nose, ears, norwooding, eyebrow, brow ridge, jawline, chin, hyoid, skin

this was b4 i found oral posture and push swallow

modified

hairloss expert
Lol'd.

You need to get your acne fixed and some mandibular angle implants. You won't be incel and you're not deformed, but you'll never be a Chad.

T

taurus

modified said:
Lol'd.

You need to get your acne fixed and some mandibular angle implants. You won't be incel and you're not deformed, but you'll never be a Chad.

hey modified, i read your ru thread. am i nw1 1.5 or 2?

modified

hairloss expert
taurus said:
modified said:
Lol'd.

Can't tell from those pictures 100% but you're barely above a NW1. NW1.5 max. You haven't hit 2 yet.

T

taurus

modified said:
taurus said:

Can't tell from those pictures 100% but you're barely above a NW1. NW1.5 max. You haven't hit 2 yet.

/JCssw2l
/P3kcVlf

imgur links above

june 2016
took me abt 2.75years to grow my hair out

imgur.com/a/XT73R

i'm getting server error from posting, it might just be my internet connection tho

trimmed my brows shortly back in june

my norwooding is more prominent here

T

taurus

imgur.com/a/Qong4

i'm posting from my smartphone and since im always getting server error i might just post from tapatalk once i dl the app

so around the end of june, since tying my hair into a bun/ponybun is making my alopecia (my own diagnosis) worse, i decided to get a haircut to avoid d samurai balding

from having long hair just below my upper chest to a layered cut just 1inch abv my clavicle

not satisfied, ryt after my haircut i went to another salon and got a sort of bob cut. now my hair length is 2inch below my ears which is my blurred b&w photo

2 weeks later (july 2016), i got another layered just 1inch below my ears. this is the last one.

ryt after haircut, i also got another pair of earlobe piercings, so total of four. but im letting the right one heal coz the piercing was done downwards instead of horizontally.