20m - 6'1"

J

Jic

Please ignore the tired, moody expression. I got 0 sleep last night. Thanks. 

Ascent

Normie
Fuarkkk, dat masc cleft chin and eye-colour halo.

:glasses:

6.75 - 7. (Fairly strong 7.)

Get shorter sides and grow the top out a bit (of your hair) and shave your shit-tier stubble.

You look good brah.

J

Jic

Ascent said:
Fuarkkk, dat masc cleft chin and eye-colour halo.

:glasses:

6.75 - 7. (Fairly strong 7.)

Get shorter sides and grow the top out a bit (of your hair) and shave your shit-tier stubble.

You look good brah.
Thanks, man. Facial hair is legit still growing in. I'll stay clean shaven for now. Good advice, cheers.

J

Jic

Dentist said:
Good features but Face too short IMO. How tall are you?
Alright, thanks man. 

I'm 6'1. 6' in the evening.

Ascent

Normie
Jic said:
Dentist said:
Good features but Face too short IMO. How tall are you?
Alright, thanks man. 

Dude, no way if I saw you would I think you're incel.

Presumably you do fine with women and you just happened to come across this forum?

J

Jic

Ascent said:
Jic said:
Alright, thanks man. 

Presumably you do fine with women and you just happened to come across this forum?
I actually lurk here a fair amount; usually when I have nothing better to do.  Some of the threads in Shitty Advice are gold. 
But, I can confirm I am not incel, no.

Ascent

Normie
Jic said:
Ascent said:

I actually lurk here a fair amount; usually when I have nothing better to do.  Some of the threads in Shitty Advice are gold. 
Haha, cool shit man. I'm in the same boat, although I'm incel I'm decent looking but yeah this forum is fucking hilarious man.

Alright family, I'll see you around the forum.  :popcorn:

J

Jic

Ascent said:
Jic said:
Haha, cool shit man. I'm in the same boat, although I'm incel I'm decent looking but yeah this forum is fucking hilarious man.

Alright family, I'll see you around the forum.  :popcorn:
Yeah, see ya around. Thanks again.

Pulverize

Normie
Jic said:

Best looking guy I have seen on lookism (srs) Post some more angles for better judement.

8.5/10

Reflex

Lookism God
those eyes scream slayer fuck

7 imo

legit goodlooking

J

Jic

Pulverize said:
Jic said:

Best looking guy I have seen on lookism (srs) Post some more angles for better judement.

8.5/10
Reflex said:
those eyes scream slayer fuck

7 imo

legit goodlooking

Thanks, both of you. 

From slightly further away, and different lighting. But, as far as angles are concerned, I can't really do much cos my phone is dead & I've only got shitty laptop camera. Sorry about quality. The head tilted down looks like I'm angry but I'm not.

Quality is piss.

Pulverize

Normie
Make an instagram account ASAP. 20-23 are the prime years to start, you will get a modelling contract in no time.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Dentist said:
Pulverize said:
Make an instagram account ASAP. 20-23 are the prime years to start, you will get a modelling contract in no time.
Stop this shit. The guy definitely doesnt look model tier, no hate, just being honest.

assburger

Gigachad
u cud do with some facial length but 6.5 imo.. eye area is great. in terms of other flaws: chin is slightly recessed, lips are too thin, mouth too narrow, philtrum a bit long (but nice cover up game), etc.
[hr]
Shamewow69 said:
Your a 6/10. Your head is too skinny
no its not its just too short

J

Jic

assburger said:
u cud do with some facial length but 6.5 imo.. eye area is great. in terms of other flaws: chin is slightly recessed, lips are too thin, mouth too narrow, philtrum a bit long (but nice cover up game), etc.
[hr]
Shamewow69 said:
Your a 6/10. Your head is too skinny
no its not its just too short
LOL, nicely spotted about the philtrum. I pretty much agree with all your points. Solid. 
Wasted Youth said:
No offense but I think you're being overrated. Your face is too short, lower third is underdeveloped. Im surprised you are over 6ft because your face gives a "manlet" vibe. You have bags under your eyes, poor coloration in the last 3 pics, and a patchy beard. The super thick wavy hair and low hairline looks ethnic. 

5/10 overall, but subjectively 4/10 because I see no sex appeal in your face.
It's the short midface, & I agree the lower third is underdeveloped. Vertical growth is lacking in those bottom 2 thirds. My skin in the bottom 3 pics looks blotchy cos of the lack of quality but it IS pale as fuck irl. Facial hair is still growing in, I am legit still going through puberty @ 20.

Thanks, assburger & Wasted Youth, these is legit the kind of ratings I was looking for from lookism.