2017 is make or break year for most guys here

LegitAspie

Slayer
I don't think many here can go another 365 days without a girl and ever hope to become or remain normal. 2017 is probably your last chance at remaining or (re)becoming NT. If you don't make it in 2017 then you probably won't make it in 2018 either.

By make it, I don't mean "become a 9/10 MM" or anything, I just mean progress. If it's going from virgin to going on dates and getting near sex; if it's from getting flaked on to getting the odd ONS - it's progress. But it has to be done in 2017. Many of us have been redpilled for far too long without having been able to turn life around.

Imagine the horror of reaching the end of 2017 and telling yourself that 2018 will be your ascension. Just lol. Sure, if you have maxillofacial surgery scheduled for 2018 then yes, 2017 will be yet another cocoon year for you, but most here aren't even getting surgery. At least not maxfac anyway. Everything except maxfax can be done in 2017, whereas maxfac can take years to get underway.

Most guys here are trustfunders, or come from 2 parent households, so don't gimme no shit about the cost. 99% of guys here won't be paying for their own surgery. Bank of Parents will provide. If you don't have surgery scheduled for 2017 then you probably don't want a gf all that badly (apathy) or you are subconsciously aware that looks aren't your problem, hence you don't want to improve you looks cuz then how would you cope about "muh looks"?

Come new year's day 2018, many of you will spiritually turn into wizards if you don't make changes in 2017.

Do you really want to be here on NYE 2017 saying that next year will be your year? Do you really think that NYE 2017 will inspire you to leave the basement when all the previous NYEs couldn't?

futurehuman

Normie
bitcoin needs to hit 1 million per coin, before I start to sell. When that happens I may consider
maxillofacial surgery

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I hope @Invisible suffers a grueling eternity of inceldom

Yah I have surgery consultations almost done, 2017 is when I need to execute my plan.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
I predict I will have a mental breakdown and / or kill myself (possibly accidentally) within the next year, unless I ascend