2015 and you are still posting on forums? just lol at you buddy boy!

IcedEarth

Slayer
the only online activity you should have is instagram pictures of you in your bentley

IcedEarth

Slayer
Harakiri said:
Most normie know about forums
lol they don't, socially adjusted people only use the net for fb, torrent, email, check the weather

furio

Incel
adrift said:
I've never met a socially normal person who talked about forums in real life
Same here, most normalfags have no clue what they are. Or anything about PC gaming.

I think you have the most post on this site, you should be asking yourself this question OP.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Machiavellian said:
I think you have the most post on this site, you should be asking yourself this question OP.
so now you are mod and you think you are better than the rest of the posters, lmfao

IcedEarth said:
Harakiri said:
Most people I've talked to irl know what 4chan, misc is lol
if you only talk to nerds that's what's gonna happen
You might be surprised to know that most 20 something girls know what 4chan. Posting on 4chan, now that's a different story.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Potatofaceofdeath said:
IcedEarth said:
Harakiri said:
You might be surprised to know that most 20 something girls know what 4chan. Posting on 4chan, now that's a different story.
Lol I don't mean like daily posting

IcedEarth

Slayer
Harakiri said:
IcedEarth said:
Harakiri said:
Nope I've known a few slayers and women who post there
this is some sort of cognitive bias, you can't accept the fact you are a retard and a social reject so you look for cues with a magnifying glass, also if I want to lie and get rid of a pest I generally tell them I'm exactly like them

Harakiri said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
IcedEarth said:
Lol I don't mean like daily posting
Those girls mostly check out 4chan while drinking with friends and wanting to see some trucks.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:
Harakiri said:
IcedEarth said:
Nope I've known a few slayers and women who post there
this is some sort of cognitive bias, you can't accept the fact you are a retard and a social reject so you look for cues with a magnifying glass, also if I want to lie and get rid of a pest I generally tell them I'm exactly like them

okay buddy boyo okay 

brb losing vriginity at 28

IcedEarth

Slayer
here's a study about internet trolls

http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/trolls-just-want-to-have-fun.pdf

it contains a graph

if you look at trolls they are garbage people, but if you compare trolls to average posters aka debaters those guys seem like a ligher version of trolls while people who don't post at all have negative correlation with the interests of trolls as well as regular posters

this means the moment you commented something online you are a fucking loser irl this is why you had the time and frustration to comment in the first place

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:
here's a study about internet trolls

http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/trolls-just-want-to-have-fun.pdf

it contains a graph

if you look at trolls they are garbage people, but if you compare trolls to average posters aka debaters those guys seem like a ligher version of trolls while people who don't post at all have negative correlation with the interests of trolls as well as regular posters

this means the moment you commented something online you are a fucking loser irl this is why you had the time and frustration to comment in the first place

At least we all in together.