2015-2025 the WORST time to be in your prime

wotm8brah

Coper
Could God have ever chosen a worse time for us to exist?

Really being in your prime + male in 2015, 2016, years to come is literally worse than shit

What a cancer this existence in itself is

By the time society reverses itself and all this madness is gone most of us will be in our 40s or probably dead

Either way being in your 40s = a slow painful death anyway

FUCK man could we have been born in a worse era? I mean besides the technological advancements we really have it shit

lol at this optimism

I mean you have no reason to be optimistic about 2030 absolutely no reason

In fact it can get much worse, just look at China

Yeah in china there are 130 guys for every 100 girls

man talk about bad

Legit, I actually feel like we're living in the end times now. For the first time, global politics are actually influencing my emotions and making me incredibly stressed. I feel like this can only culminate in some violent orgasm, and it will be over. Just rest.

Golden Blue

Banned
The worst time in history to be a prime male was from 100,000 BC - 1900 AD(High mortality, Poverty, Famine, Disease, etc).

wotm8brah

Coper
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
lol at this optimism

man talk about bad
I am confident 2030 will be better than now. In the sense that we have probably had a few major things happening to us that has caused our current state of affairs to change

There is nothing worse than this year 2016. And it will get worse. I predict for 15-20 years before some form of "reversal" can happen. By that time most of us = 40+ year old poppas

No fucking thanks jeff

wotm8brah said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
lol at this optimism

man talk about bad
I am confident 2030 will be better than now. In the sense that we have probably had a few major things happening to us that has caused our current state of affairs to change

There is nothing worse than this year 2016. And it will get worse. I predict for 15-20 years before some form of "reversal" can happen. By that time most of us = 40+ year old poppas

No fucking thanks jeff
the only hope for us is mass war and extinction of men worldwide

Gucci_Gang

Banned
What a time, To be alive.

Really the beat time ever to be alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currycel

Normie
You're being too optimistic, nothing will change in 10 years

2060 is when it will be fine. Ethnics will find ways to genetically engineer themselves to be white and there will be virtual reality along with sex dolls. Women won't be seen as the price anymore and everyone will get sex from, either a real female or an undishtinguishable robot

wotm8brah

Coper
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
wotm8brah said:

No fucking thanks jeff
Which is probably coming since resources are running out, life getting harder, elites not getting their way. A few booms here and there to kick things off and then a bunch of people die.Who the fuck cares

No one cares if males will die anyway thats the thing. It has been "common" throughout history that men die. No one gives a fuck. I remember in WW2 how many cucked Russians got tricked into fighting and dying. Same goes for Americans, British and so forth but Russians lost most men and they had male deficiency problems in their population for the years to come

Really mind blowing how easily young men get deceived and cucked into fighting for their nation and dying

Notice how in all of these shootings its mostly men dying and the women that die are mostly ugly, fat, old. Its never some super model or some 9s dying. Its always males and maybe a few dikes/ugly bitches

Spectre

Normie
The only thing that will stop our spiralling descent into the Weimar republic Vol.2 is either Islam or the reactionary right, better start picking a side.

wotm8brah said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Which is probably coming since resources are running out, life getting harder, elites not getting their way. A few booms here and there to kick things off and then a bunch of people die.Who the fuck cares

No one cares if males will die anyway thats the thing. It has been "common" throughout history that men die. No one gives a fuck. I remember in WW2 how many cucked Russians got tricked into fighting and dying. Same goes for Americans, British and so forth but Russians lost most men and they had male deficiency problems in their population for the years to come

Really mind blowing how easily young men get deceived and cucked into fighting for their nation and dying

Notice how in all of these shootings its mostly men dying and the women that die are mostly ugly, fat, old. Its never some super model or some 9s dying. Its always males and maybe a few dikes/ugly bitches
there is nothing wrong in dying in war

it is great way to die, the only shitty thing is modern warfare with lacks honour, and is especially brutal and unfair

It is the smartest thing you can do as a poor male to join the army and die for your lord

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Legit, I actually feel like we're living in the end times now. For the first time, global politics are actually influencing my emotions and making me incredibly stressed. I feel like this can only culminate in some violent orgasm, and it will be over. Just rest.
agreed.

also lol pre industrial or even pre agricultural civilisation may have more diseases and shit but were over all more happy, which is what matters  :lol: the reason we r so fked up now (and even why most people are ugly these days) is because we derived from how humans should actually live

wotm8brah

Coper
Spectre said:
The only thing that will stop our spiralling descent into the Weimar republic Vol.2 is either Islam or the reactionary right, better start picking a side.
Fucking lol @ picking either side

its either Nazi Germany or ISIS

Id want neither