• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

2 blondes tourists and their BBC studs

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

TheTrews

Regular
Good effort but you could have gone in closer and done the Trews twist to capture their faces. I guess you were too scared of the coons.

What country is this? It looks like somewhere in Europe, Austria or something.

jeebusreekris

Regular
TheTrews said:
Good effort but you could have gone in closer and done the Trews twist to capture their faces. I guess you were too scared of the coons.

Its in Vienna. I wouldnt say I see BBC and prime white girls everywhere, but they are definitely comon with the tourists.

zanz

Joke
jeebusreekris said:
TheTrews said:

Its in Vienna. I wouldnt say I see BBC and prime white girls everywhere, but they are definitely comon with the tourists.

lol

TheTrews

Regular
jeebusreekris said:
TheTrews said:

I don't know what ethnic background you are or whatever, but you should get closer and slutshame these whores. 

Also apply the trews sweep to get their mugshots. You seem to have a good quality camera at your disposal. Make the most of it.

White God

Regular
TheTrews said: