• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

1950s vs 2015

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
1950s

RATIO: 1 PRIME WOMAN FOR EVERY MAN

OBESITY: low and unusual

2015:

RATIO: 1 PRIME WOMAN FOR EVERY 5 MEN (not including ethnikcels)

OBESITY: 80% of women are overweight or obese

just lol @ your life

IcedEarth

Rotter
I don't see this in the street

why are you such an assburger, not every nation is lazy

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
i am talking about the US obviously

Anakind

Champion
mirroraddict said:
This is coping. Girls are much hotter in 2015.

No, they aren't. There's more TV and social media nowadays so hot women are portrayed more than ever. But overall quality has deteriorated.

Franktank

Regular
mirroraddict said:

You must not be a USAcel. Its common to see 80% of people on the street with protuding guts.

Britain is like thias well but other nations arent. I was surprised. I went to Disney world in france. I dont think i saw a single fat person. Same with Belgium.

I love to show women large groups of people from the 60's and 70's and ask them to pick out ALL the fat people.  Then I call bullshit on their "genetic" excuse for being fat.

It's called "stop being a fat fucking pig, slob."

rigidity

Regular
People in general, at least in the states, looked a million times less fat back in the 1950s.  It's not like just women are fatasses these days.

Franktank said:
mirroraddict said:

You must not be a USAcel. Its common to see 80% of people on the street with protuding guts.

Britain is like thias well but other nations arent. I was surprised. I went to Disney world in france. I dont think i saw a single fat person. Same with Belgium.

Damn, so was every girl attractive?  For some reason, I don't think just not being fat=attractive.  I saw some early college girls while I was out yesterday and they still looked unattractive despite being slim.