17.2 inches neck (43.7 cm)

Baldcel

Rotter

is this good or bad size for a human neck? do I qualify or I fail?

Chadrick

Joke
I have a 17 inch neck too (measured a few days ago) and it looks tiny. My friend has a 16-17" and it looks big. How it will look  depends on other factors too I guess, such as shoulder width, head size etc.

Baldcel

Rotter
Chadrick said:
I have a 17 inch neck too (measured a few days ago) and it looks tiny. My friend has a 16-17" and it looks big. How it will look  depends on other factors too I guess, such as shoulder width, head size etc.

do you have any pics bro?

Chadrick

Joke
Baldcel said:
Chadrick said:

do you have any pics bro?

Chadrick

Joke
Baldcel said:
Chadrick said:

Looks pretty good tbh

maybe get that shoulder width and kill those traps more and you will look sick

Thanks, the problem is when I slouch or something it looks way smaller than when I'm standing up straight. I'm using harness and I'm working my way up in deadlifts for neck and also trying to work on shoulders but it seems like a lifetime project :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ya mam

Joke
Dan said:
I neck maxed for a bit and accidentally gave myself sleep apnea,  it's not worth it boys.

What size did the apnea kick in?

Baldcel

Rotter
Zoosus said:
Lol, why is it a gif?

Cba taking a pic with one hand and trying to press an on screen button to take pic and holding the mesure tape with other so I just recorded a video