16 year old slut on Jeremy Kyle show

unclejack

Normie
This 16 year old is sleeping with this 48 year old, and also letting him and his friends gang-fuck her, and she also sleeps with groups of random guys most nights!

She's not even that bad, really!

I wonder how he found her and they met, and where you can find these sorts of slutsl?

[video=youtube]

unclejack

Normie
Tyrone the Nigger said:
She looks low class as fuck

Everyone on Jeremy Kyle show are all dirt poor, uneducated people living in bad areas who don't have jobs and live on benefits.
But they all appear to have shit loads of fun with lots of sex!
Some of the ugliest guys in the world who go on that show seem to be having slamming endless girls, and sometimes they're hot 16 year old girls. I'm jelly

Just found this one, too. Guy's quite funny actually. And I tihnk the girl he's fucking (and cheating on) is kinda hot, too

[video=youtube]

unclejack

Normie
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/britains-worst-girlfriend-i-cheated-5089933

unclejack

Normie
unclejack said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:
She looks low class as fuck

[video=youtube]

Did anyone watch this clip? Quite funny.  He's talking about how good he is in bed, how his friends watch him fuck girls as they hide in the wardrobe and they 'love it', then he winks at a girl in the audience who catches his eye, lol
Anyone else think she's kinda hot?

I tihnk in this instance, since he's so over-confident and cocky that some girls will find it attractive? Is he OK looking?
I guess he's got a good body as he is a professional fighter from what I gather.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Someone from my school was on this show (SRS).

He's 5'2" and even he's having sex because he runs thug game

I think the lighting on this show makes people look low class. literally 99% of people who go on that stage look like they've been methheads for years, unless they're caked in makeup.

It adds to the whole "i'm better than these people" feeling that people get when watching the show.

Invisible

King of Chads
id fuck her but then again if you saw my other thread I'd fuck Hayley from American Dad. I'm just THAT incel

unclejack

Normie
Reflex said:
fuck she is smoking hot

which one?

Thinking about this more, I don't think it's that the guys are doing anything special.
I think it's just a matter of the girls being COMPLETE sluts who would let anyone fuck them, and these guys just happen to be there.
I guess lots of these girls come from broken homes in poor areas and have no sense of self-worth etc. Maybe some've been sexually abused by their dads.

But I never meet these kinds of girls! I need too, though. Maybe should move to a rougher area.

I want a hot, Jeremy kyle pikey girl like the one in the second vid I linked too

unclejack

Normie
[video=youtube]In for possible tips from this stud

A

athmbyty

99% of the girls have shit-tier teeth and thinning hair. That hot blonde with perfect teeth is actually a "normie", which you can tell if you watch the entire episode, so she doesn't even count.

Having grown up in Britain, I've seen these type of girls on the reg. Stereotypically, they are legit the least attractive women, at least to me.

Through my observations:
  • they can be loud and aggressive and could probably beat your typical Lookism member down with 0 inhibition,
  • many seem to have no concern for their own health (smokers, Class A drugs) or their future (skip exams, aren't bothered for uni).
Entire thread is COPE.

unclejack

Normie
unclejack said:
[video=youtube]In for possible tips from this stud

this guy is a legend. listen to what he says. He can cure you of your inceldom

OldRooster

King of Chads
Can't see the video in my Country. I am guessing this is similar to the Jerry Springer show and other similar fake reality shows that retards with no BS detection skills watch in the US.

unclejack

Normie
OldRooster said:
I am guessing this is similar to the Jerry Springer show and other similar fake reality shows

I don't think it's even fake.

In fact, one of the guys who was on the show a while back (21 year old) who'd gotten 2, 15 year old girls pregnant and was on the show talking about access to his kids etc, was actually jailed a few days back for grooming both girls after a police investigation and evidence from one of the girls who was on the show

21 year old jailbait slayer

Man I expected a trashy jailbait, but she legit looks like her parents are cousins and her mom had regular booze and crack binges during pregnancy.