HEROIN

Chad
Gangnamstyle said:
Her parents have failed so badly. In these cases I believe the parents should face some sort of punishment for not raising their kids correctly.
cope

7dot

Incel
The biggest crime against humanity is missing on unprotected blowjobs by insanely fertile, teen-aura peaking, braces-wearing JB cuties.
If your penis didn't got the treatment that lollipop had during ages 13-17, you are a dead man walking as we speak.

Game over, enjoy your stay. You are here forever.

Invisible

King of Chads
HEROIN said:
[video=youtube]

FUCK. ASMR + JAILBAIT = FUARK^2.

LOL@MEN DENYING THAT JAILBAITS > *

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]TheBrewdonkey Hace 1 día.[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]+K Why do I feel the urge to eat at Subway?[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Responder[/font] · 1 

[/font]
EAT FRESH IOW!!!

EVERY GUY KNOWS DEEP DOWN THAT JB > 20+ YO WOMEN.

COPE HARDER, FUCKERS.

Invisible

King of Chads
7dot said:
The biggest crime against humanity is missing on unprotected blowjobs by insanely fertile, teen-aura peaking, braces-wearing JB cuties.
If your penis didn't got the treatment that lollipop had during ages 13-17, you are a dead man walking as we speak.

MI NEGRO ITALIANO or HOWEVERINI YOU SAY THAT SHIT IN ITALIAN

you cool bro. SRS SRS SRS, if you're ever in the UK, hit me the fuck up bro. You're a LEGIT bro.

Lavish

Incel
@"HEROIN"  man, I am torturing myself with videos like this, don't do this to me​

@"MasterFaggot" yeah eyes could be better but dat  low v cut makes up for it​

7dot said:
legit​
[hr]
HEROIN said:
fuark, meanwhile when I was 15 I was studying techtrees in browsergames​

Invisible

King of Chads
Francesco said:
All of a sudden I love asmr. Requesting more asmr channels
[video=youtube]
Put headphones (not earphones) on and listen to this when tired.

iftsj

Banned
what a fucking whore
i could probably fuck her irl
would destroy her

J

Jordy

mrz said:
iftsj said:
what a fucking whore
would destroy her
Pedo. Females don't become attractive until they are 30 with two kids. This little angel doesn't even know what penis is, much less where it goes. Stop sexualizing this innocent little child enjoying her candy for fucks sake. Hard candy is delicious you can't blame her for being enthusiastic.
:legit:

iftsj

Banned
Wasted Youth said:
iftsj said:
what a fucking whore
would destroy her

Actually you couldn't ... Only I could.. Muahaha

According to her other video, she's a lesbian who is mainly attracted to older women. 

She made a list of the hottest women, and the first one was 43 years old, the second one was 35.

The surprising thing is that she seems so introverted and aspie and obsessed with reading, school, politics, etc. in her other videos, so that lollipop video is so out of character...

[video=youtube]
:lmfao:

but who was dick

lesbians dont have dicks

its over

inb4 "THEY INVENTED TECHNOLOGICAL DICKS NOW YOU MORON"
"DICKS DONT MATTERS WOMEN DONT NEED DICKS"

shes probably on an ego trip liking women
men and women attract each other cause of the abysmal tension the absolute opposition beetween sexes create
everything else is weak

iftsj

Banned
Wasted Youth said:
iftsj said:
:lmfao:

but who was dick

lesbians dont have dicks

its over

inb4 "THEY INVENTED TECHNOLOGICAL DICKS NOW YOU MORON"
"DICKS DONT MATTERS WOMEN DONT NEED DICKS"

shes probably on an ego trip liking women
men and women attract each other cause of the abysmal tension the absolute opposition beetween sexes create
everything else is weak

Wait are you saying lesbians don't exist?

:stare:
im saying lesbians are on a ego trip

:goer:

iftsj

Banned
Wasted Youth said:
iftsj said:
im saying lesbians are on a ego trip

What does that mean?
i have trouble expressing complex thought in english cause i lack vocabulary and grammar
but have you noticed how most elite looking men are gay?
i think self obsession about looks leads to being attracted to the same sex cause you then see in it what you have obsessed about in yourself

in anciants books lesbians (in greece for exemple) are described like this

also i honestly think that nothing is greater that opposite attracting and that homosexuality is some kind of vain and superficial  copy of a real thing
it may also be ego in the sense of not wanting to loose power
lesbian are often hating men like feminist

heterosexual love is so strong cause its so dangerous
homosexual love is boring
you fuck the same
the opposite is what count

iftsj

Banned
Wasted Youth said:
iftsj said:
i have trouble expressing complex thought in english cause i lack vocabulary and grammar
but have you noticed how most elite looking men are gay?
i think self obsession about looks leads to being attracted to the same sex cause you then see in it what you have obsessed about in yourself

in anciants books lesbians (in greece for exemple) are described like this

also i honestly think that nothing is greater that opposite attracting and that homosexuality is some kind of vain and superficial  copy of a real thing
it may also be ego in the sense of not wanting to loose power
lesbian are often hating men like feminist

heterosexual love is so strong cause its so dangerous
homosexual love is boring
you fuck the same
the opposite is what count

That implies homosexuality is a choice. Using that logic, if you become more narcissistic, you are at risk of turning gay. Or in reverse, if you cure someone of their narcissism and desire for control, you can "cure' their homosexuality. Plenty of people have tried to be cured of their homosexuality throughout history, with no positive results. It's definitely something you're born with, regardless of your personality traits or desire for control.
Pretty much what i think, except for people with legit hormonal imbalance who look like the opposite sex/assexual, theyre homosexuality are then dictated by their body in a way. Plenty people have TRIED to cure narcissism and failed and it doesnt mean its something your born with. Sexuality is about attraction , if your attracted to the same it must be some sort of narcissism. Narcissistics people are being called gay on the reg without this train of thought anyway.
[hr]
Lavish said:
Francesco said:
All of a sudden I love asmr. Requesting more asmr channels
[align=center][video=youtube]
Fuck this is retarded and heartbreaking at the same time