15 year old is injecting test into his body!

Franktank

Normie
https://instagram.com/ch3micallyenhanced/

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I hope more kids start doing this. Your hormone levels dictate fucking everything about how people treat you in puberty, yet you have almost no control over it whatsoever. How people treat you at this age is going to have a massive impact on your emotional and mental health as you become an adult. Standardizing it and basically putting it under your own control is one of the best things you could possibly do at this age. If you're just a naturally low t late bloomer, you're probably psychologically going to be more than a little fucked later on in life.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Our natural endocrine systems are so fucked in the modern western world anyway, might as well make the commitment to TRT right when you hit puberty [/font]

Franktank

Normie
LOL if you dont have a jb grabbing your ass

[hr]
adrift said:
his girlfriend has a very recessed face. she should mew
her braces are preventing her maxilla from being protruded
[hr]
we will never have this

MichaelSzny

Banned
He looks like shit facially.
Body wise alright.
I see this being cuckadoodledoo.

Franktank

Normie
Severe Retard said:
that girl is hideous and prob wears a point of makeup just like the little insecure slut she is
SR you obviously had JB love. you would not understand my pain
[hr]
MichaelSzny said:
He looks like shit facially.
Body wise alright.
I see this being cuckadoodledoo.
face wise he is ugly but if he sticks with the test perhaps his face will become less shitty.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
tfw you regret not injecting at 15.