14 year old girls are unknowingly getting pregnant because they are participating in gangbangs.

ayylmao

Mоderator
lmao at having a female daughter; I'd just put her up for adoption and get a son instead, and do my utmost to make him a super slayer
i am seriously considering dumping my hypothetical gf if i ever get her pregnant and the baby turns out to be a female

but they are chillunz ... they don't even know what sex is
lmfao this is what all boomers and most millenialls believe.

just make jb legal already. i have said before that i dont want jb to be legal bc if i see chad dating one i will go er. but hes already fucking jb in secret so fuck it. if 13yos become legal it means there will be tons of underage prostistutes and i will be able to slay some too. make child prostution legal again

AmericanPsycho

Normie
Autists
Am I the only one who finds these weird normie fads cringe? There's always some bizarre thing normies do for no reason besides trend following

swaggyp1

Fan de Juanacita Valentina Restrepo Rubio
HQNP
i am seriously considering dumping my hypothetical gf if i ever get her pregnant and the baby turns out to be a female

just make jb legal already. i have said before that i dont want jb to be legal bc if i see chad dating one i will go er. but hes already fucking jb in secret so fuck it. if 13yos become legal it means there will be tons of underage prostistutes and i will be able to slay some too. make child prostution legal again
16 and 17 are literally legal in the majority of states, yet people say "but dat iz a pedophilia"

they are literally fully developed by that age

ayylmao

Mоderator
they are stunting their growth with all that alcohol and drugs
and eating disorders. lots of the little sluts i groom have eating disorders. they also cut and shit. its kind of a trend among teenage girls

FalaimWas

Normie

1594333978061.jpeg

Bojack

Lookism God

yuh nigguh just let some beta provider take care of her lmfao.

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
Not being legal to participate in 14 year old gangbangs

:jsan:

Ab0M1N4T10n

Devout Lookist
Slayers
at least when i was youngcel, people started fukin at the end of elementary school, like 6th-7th grade *11-12yr*. its probably much younger now

ayylmao

Mоderator
at least when i was youngcel, people started fukin at the end of elementary school, like 6th-7th grade *11-12yr*. its probably much younger now
How old r u? Im 24 and most girls in my class lost their virginities at 14. Only one lost it at 12. The rest at 16 or later

Ab0M1N4T10n

Devout Lookist
Slayers
How old r u? Im 24 and most girls in my class lost their virginities at 14. Only one lost it at 12. The rest at 16 or later
im a bit younger than u, but we r both oldcels in the same age range anyway. i would say maybe 40% of the girls lost between 11-12 yrs old and only 10% of the guys

ayylmao

Mоderator
im a bit younger than u, but we r both oldcels in the same age range anyway. i would say maybe 40% of the girls lost between 11-12 yrs old and only 10% of the guys
R u sure they fucked? Maybe it was bjs