12 year old JB hangs herself on livestream

kibo

Chad
fuckgoebbelz said:
If I watch it will she hang herself all over again?
depends if you get erection or not
[hr]
KingMe said:
Can you guys still watch the video?
I NEED IT
it got deleted
:what:

Baldcel

Chad
Chadcel said:
probably got dumped by chad
There was this Luke 13 year old CHAD that she mentioned in the stream, Luke denied her

If Chad denies sloots, they suicide

:banderas:

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=small]bloggie2

8h
[/font][/size]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bet luke feels super good right now[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]

[size=small]103

[/font][/size]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=small]
stoner_boner69

6h

fuckin Luke, man

IgiveTestTickles

4h

it's always Luke.
Good chance there is some boy that has been crushing on her for a couple years, trying to get noticed, and then didn't even get a mention in this.[/font][/size]

[hr]
KingMe said:
I NEED IT
kibo said:
fuckgoebbelz said:
If I watch it will she hang herself all over again?
depends if you get erection or not
[hr]
KingMe said:
I NEED IT
it got deleted
:what:

Here's another source
http://www.bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

kibo

Chad
…i watch it all with my utmost respect since shes dying to make this video. 16:55-I”m sorry i wasnt pretty enough(to her bf,got some anger in her voice), im sorry to came in your life just to get out of it this quickly(to mom, sad tone). 18:05 im sorry luke(her ex bf), i wasnt the best for you. 18:45 i’m sorry i let this depression get to me(means this is not long term depression, just her bf dump her). So luke is her Ex bf, ben is properly a boy who has a feeling for her and comfort her when shes down. 19:45 im sorry i say it like a whore that im nothing but worthless. (Now im guessing her bf caught her with ben together and dump her for real) 21:45, she hang herself, she cant breathe, it feels like shit, she try to fight it. 22:00, suffocated, black out, death awaits. 23:20 bird singing her a requiem. 26:30 someone got off work back home. 26:50, someone calling her Raylen? Ray? 27:40, someone walking on branch trying to find her. 28:25 i think someone see the shadow of her and calling kayty. 29:25, her mom calling. Not knowing she is forever lost. I cant imagine how her mom feels following the ringtone and find her body. God rest your soul ray.
nice

KingMe

Chad
Baldcel said:
There was this Luke 13 year old CHAD that she mentioned in the stream, Luke denied her

If Chad denies sloots, they suicide

:banderas:

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=small]bloggie2

8h
[/font][/size]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bet luke feels super good right now[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]

[size=small]103

[/font][/size]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=small]
stoner_boner69

6h

fuckin Luke, man

IgiveTestTickles

4h

it's always Luke.
Good chance there is some boy that has been crushing on her for a couple years, trying to get noticed, and then didn't even get a mention in this.
[/font][/size]

Here's another source
http://www.bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
She didn't even break her neck instantly, that 10 seconds of regret and flashes of prime Luke must have been brutal for her

none more red said:
Just lol if you're not prime Luke in 2017
:tlol::tlol:
If girls don't suicide at your rejection it is truly over

Boulden Bagon

Slayer

she seems like a not very smart, or good-looking, but nice person, it's kinda sad

on the other hand we need PICTURES of this turbo-Chad LUKE

JawExpert

Normie
"I'm sorry you all have to see my suicide (cries)"

Then why the fuck did you record it you dumb attention seeking little slut lmfao

Boulden Bagon

Slayer
Do we know Luke's surname?

This follower of her is named Luke Cole and has a robust skull with a decent lower third.

He might be the Chad who broke her heart.

Baldcel

Chad
Boulden Bagon said:

she seems like a not very smart, or good-looking, but nice person, it's kinda sad

"Don't let depression takve over you, I know how it is, just DM me if you need help and someone to talk to. I KNOW how it is to be depressed, I've been through it. Depression is just Satan trying to get in your head, DO NOT let him take over you. BE HAPPY, POSITIVE, SMILE. DM me for help I will help you with depression."

> KILLS HERSELF 2 WEEKS LATER

:cage2::cage:2

Sub_Zero

Gigachad
HQNP
This is very sad

By browsing her insta you can tell this girl didn't get enough validation

Boulden Bagon said:
Do we know Luke's surname?

This follower of her is named Luke Cole and has a robust skull with a decent lower third.

He might be the Chad who broke her heart.
Might be him

:situation:

JawExpert

Normie
Baldcel said:
Boulden Bagon said:

"Don't let depression takve over you, I know how it is, just DM me if you need help and someone to talk to. I KNOW how it is to be depressed, I've been through it. Depression is just Satan trying to get in your head, DO NOT let him take over you. BE HAPPY, POSITIVE, SMILE. DM me for help I will help you with depression."

> KILLS HERSELF 2 WEEKS LATER

:cage2::cage:2

NoseDecay said:
she did it all for the attention
this.