• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

12 Weeks of Test E

I want to know exactly how much more muscle I will gain from my gear use later this year. Diet will be 4000 calories a day, round the clock protein, round the clock carbs. I want to know if this gear use is really worth the risk of fucking my natty T for life.

rugby1233

Rotter
DLTBB said:
12 weeks of Test E is shit, do at least 15.
You'll gain maybe 20lbs.
You'll just look like a thicker version of your natural self, you won't look impressive.
Get some pharma Aromasin or Arimidex to keep your Estrogen in check.

What should you use to look impressive? Anavar, tren?

DLTBB said:
rugby1233 said:
What should you use to look impressive? Anavar, tren?

Mainly Tren. 
Tren is king. It gives your skin that shrink wrapped look over your muscles.

Victory said:
So running test won't do shit? I do have the MPB gene and am growing back my hairline with minox, would a cycle be stupid?

If you know you are prone to MPB I'd honestly just steer clear of steroids completely. 
Receding will bump you down more points than your physique could ever possibly bump you up.

Im not after that shrink wrapped/dick skin look though, just a 15-20kg increase in bodyweight ASAP, with a good proportion of that gain being muscle. I may do a test/dbol cycle though.

DLTBB said:
Chris Hemsworth said:
Im not after that shrink wrapped/dick skin look though, just a 15-20kg increase in bodyweight ASAP, with a good proportion of that gain being muscle. I may do a test/dbol cycle though.

Your face will be bloated as fuck, be aware of that.

Im worried as fuck about that happening, as I look REVOLTING when facially bloated. Literally sub 4. I'm thinking maybe an experimental 12 week 500mg a week cycle, followed by a high test low tren cycle is in order. Also, how fucked will my natty T be after the first T cycle?

Chris Hemsworth said:
DLTBB said:
Your face will be bloated as fuck, be aware of that.

Im worried as fuck about that happening, as I look REVOLTING when facially bloated. Literally sub 4. I'm thinking maybe an experimental 12 week 500mg a week cycle, followed by a high test low tren cycle is in order. Also, how fucked will my natty T be after the first T cycle?

Just watch your salt intake and you will avoid the bloat. Also watch carbs in general. 'round the clock carbs' is retarded.

Retards think that just because they are on a cycle they can eat whatever they want. No. Being on cycle makes you much more likely to bloat, so watching what you eat is even more important than when you were natty.

Look at the salt content of everything you eat. If it has more than 0.5 grams of salt per 100 grams then do not eat it. That's all you need to do to avoid the bloat. That and don't go overboard with carbs.