Invisible

Champion
none more red said:
mephisto said:
time to add me to legit incel @"Invisible"

Good luck with that.

I haven't been laid since March, and negro still won't add me.

April, May, June, July.

That's normal asf in 2016. Try 2015, 2016.

inferiortool

Rotter
Invisible said:
none more red said:
Good luck with that.

April, May, June, July.

1996-2016 add me.

I was born in 1996 btw.

Don Draper

Regular
You have a high IQ. The ability to gloat at the expense of the underprivileged should be consolation enough.

Invisible

Champion
vanillestorms said:
Add me faggot srs

It was a small time modelling agency that contacted me after I sent my photos and have asked me to go to the city they were based in but I didn't because I was to anxious.  [img=30x25]
this happened a year ago basically i told a girl to come over my place as i was home alone and she agreed but she told me to come and pick her up cause she didnt know where exactly i live so i said yes but then i realized i had no condoms and i didnt answer her phone and texts just lol
 Not only are you never joining LI, but I'm also blocking you cuz your posts give me cancer. I cant tell if you are a big troll or just an aspie retard.

vanillestorms

Banned
Invisible said:
vanillestorms said:
Add me faggot srs

It was a small time modelling agency that contacted me after I sent my photos and have asked me to go to the city they were based in but I didn't because I was to anxious.  [img=30x25]
this happened a year ago basically i told a girl to come over my place as i was home alone and she agreed but she told me to come and pick her up cause she didnt know where exactly i live so i said yes but then i realized i had no condoms and i didnt answer her phone and texts just lol
 Not only are you never joining LI, but I'm also blocking you cuz your posts give me cancer. I cant tell if you are a big troll or just an aspie retard.

Doesn't matter cause it resulted in no sex.

Viral

Regular
Invisible said:
none more red said:
Good luck with that.

April, May, June, July.

do i get in for 2012?

Invisible

Champion
Viral said:
Invisible said:
April, May, June, July.

do i get in for 2012?

Pic. Most white men here don't want sex, so sexlessness isn't an indicator of inceldom anymore. Pic holding a knife.