Franktank

Normie
Shit tier. Barely has and horizontal growth but he still fucks jb girls who are obsessed with tumblr

alien

Chad
Rotters
Yung Lean could just simply have high facial fat genetics though. I don't believe I have ever seen Yung Lean without a shirt. You could argue that "there is a reason for that". But Yung Lean could really just have a skinnyfat physique not worth showing off rather than a chubby physique.

Anyone here familiar with UFC fighter Chuck Liddell? Doesn't Chuck look like an overweight redneck facially to you? Ever since I watched UFC in 2004, I always thought Chuck Liddell looked like a fat redneck. And then when the shirt comes off, it's like "hey he's really not fat." When he steps into the Octagon without a shirt on, he's got a six-pack and muscles. Chuck is like 187 cm tall (just under 6'2") and about 220 lbs when he steps in the Octagon. Though there are times (I think particularly near the end of his career when he was in his late 30s and aging) where Chuck Liddell has that whole six-pack/belly hybrid thing going on. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Chuck Liddell has great core muscles, like most MMA fighters outside of the heavyweight division (hence the six-pack definition). But he's got shitty belly fat and facial fat genetics.

For someone like me though, body fat % makes a difference with my facial aesthetics. When I looked at old pictures of me at 16-18 years old in high school to how I look in my late 20s, I notice the difference immediately in my face.

I am definitely going to lose weight. But not for aesthetics reasons. I'm doing it for health and practical reasons. I don't want high cholesterol, diabetes or heart disease. And I don't want to have to buy new clothes in a larger size. I like being able to wear all my current clothes. Improved aesthetics and self-confidence is really just gravy. I saw on the "Fed Up" documentary about obesity and diet that only about 30% of American adults are actually obese. But about 51% of Americans are "sick" due to their poor dietary habits. You can be skinnyfat and diabetic. Many skinnyfat individuals are pre-diabetic.