iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,195
Reputation
2
OK so i was actually deluded into thinking i was making it and then stumbled about @"Sui Generis II" thread quoting this http://lookism.net/Thread-FWB-good-looking-vs-ugly-on-tinder

i m textbook Ugly/average guy  results
3 days / 10 matches, not a single number
even the black chick that i thought was down to fuck havent respond when i asked her number

ill wait a few hours more and delete my Tinder

i would normally joke about it being over or something
but i got to stop the cope

im not a chad and never will be
im an average faggot and ill have to lookmax and work my ass of to get an average bitch wholl be moderatly attracted to me

the very fact that im a 24 old virgin proove this anyway, all else was cope


ME in front of what i could have had if i was a chad
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,195
Reputation
2
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I don't think you look bad tbh.
its not about looking bad its about being a slayer
looking ok = dog shit
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,900
Reputation
7
iftsj said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I don't think you look bad tbh.
its not about looking bad its about being a slayer
looking ok = dog shit
Well, you need to understand not everybody can look like a slayer, and even if someone looks like a slayer, it may not guarantee the expected success.

Does it mean you cannot have a sex with girls or experience a happiness? No.
 

Whitecel

Banned
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
571
Reputation
0
Welcome to average looks theory, mong. The truth is, you're not bad looking at all and if you changed your location to like my school you could potentially be a slayer in the clubs. 


Apart from location,  the one thing that keeps stopping you over and over is your personality. Even through these forums, your personality comes across as defeated, extremely looks-obssessed and NEET-like. It's not just you though, that statement can be made about a lot of us, including myself. But realize that the average normal fag on tinder will take pics of himself at the beach with his friends or at the club, or have his friend take a pic of him dunking a basketball in mid air. Some might even throw some proven women-attracting tactics like playing with a puppy in your lap. Those tactics will help increase your number. They will not help you get laid. But even so, you need to start doing what normalfags do. You cannot attract a normalfag girl to sleep with you if you are not normalfag yourself. lightbulb

A great man in Game of Thrones once told Jon Snow, "before you lead, you have to learn to follow"

You need to have a life. Follow your hobbies passionately. Looksmax if you will which can only help, but don't make it the only thing. From a current standing point, you are behind the hard working normal fags who have aspirations and are pursuing them. 

Don't make slaying your top priority, make improving yourself in every aspect your absolute priority.
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,195
Reputation
2
Whitecel said:
Welcome to average looks theory, mong. The truth is, you're not bad looking at all and if you changed your location to like my school you could potentially be a slayer in the clubs. 


Apart from location,  the one thing that keeps stopping you over and over is your personality. Even through these forums, your personality comes across as defeated, extremely looks-obssessed and NEET-like. It's not just you though, that statement can be made about a lot of us, including myself. But realize that the average normal fag on tinder will take pics of himself at the beach with his friends or at the club, or have his friend take a pic of him dunking a basketball in mid air. Some might even throw some proven women-attracting tactics like playing with a puppy in your lap. Those tactics will help increase your number. They will not help you get laid. But even so, you need to start doing what normalfags do. You cannot attract a normalfag girl to sleep with you if you are not normalfag yourself. lightbulb

A great man in Game of Thrones once told Jon Snow, "before you lead, you have to learn to follow"

You need to have a life. Follow your hobbies passionately. Looksmax if you will which can only help, but don't make it the only thing. From a current standing point, you are behind the hard working normal fags who have aspirations and are pursuing them. 

Don't make slaying your top priority, make improving yourself in every aspect your absolute priority.



I dont have any aspirations, i hate normal fags, i despises every vicious faggots on the street, i think 99% of population is total shit

[video=youtube]

i dont have any fucking hobbies im not fucking borat
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,195
Reputation
2
Sui Generis II said:
Didn't you have a 5/10 black girl wanting to fuck you?

Fuck her to retain your sanity.
no i ask for her number and she didnt respond
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,195
Reputation
2
Miroslav Chad said:
Upload Miroslavs pics to become truly redpilled.
i cant ill kill myself
[hr]
Sui Generis II said:
iftsj said:
no i ask for her number and she didnt respond
Keep matching. It's more important that you lose your virginity than become a slayer at this point.

I think lack of sex is making you crazy.
fucking this tbh
ill wait till monday but ill never loose my virginity on tinder its over
i got to find another way
 
Joined
Oct 29, 2015
Messages
296
Reputation
0
3 days / 10 matches? the fuck

you're good looking

had 50 matches in 3 days, and used only 1 pic where you couldn't even see my whole face lmao
 
// Infolinks