• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

1000th iteration of beta gets GL girl after being P&D'd by Chad feat Cara Delevingne

7dot

Joke

Just lol at this. Could this be any more cringeworthy? Jesus fuck. They've even given him the 6th grade haircut to boot. Can you imagine? going with your GF to the cinema to watch some accessible film, chooses this because MUH CARA, and you get what, 2 hours of a low Tcel getting cucked while he searches for the girl.
I would like to direct the sequel where he finds PUAH and goes Kent 3 weeks later.

allindaeyes

Banned
cara delivigne is hot/good looking actually I've seen a lot even irl claim she isnt, but for me there is just something about her young flirty charm fuck :cara: I would maybe waste my time with the movie for that

btw the guy is typical incel looking lmfao, look at the yt channel simplesexystupid he looks likie white version of him or is it just me?

Feelsbrah

Banned
allindaeyes said:
cara delivigne is hot/good looking actually I've seen a lot even irl claim she isnt, but for me there is just something about her young flirty charm fuck :cara:

Ive never liked her personally.   Although I do get that she is a model due to the uniqueness of her look and also she appeals to females a lot which is more important than appealing to males as a model (since obviously its women buying the clothes)

lono

Banned
Lol at goes Kent. This need to be a thing like yesterday.

Feelsbrah said:
allindaeyes said:
cara delivigne is hot/good looking actually I've seen a lot even irl claim she isnt, but for me there is just something about her young flirty charm fuck :cara:

Ive never liked her personally.   Although I do get that she is a model due to the uniqueness of her look and also she appeals to females a lot which is more important than appealing to males as a model (since obviously its women buying the clothes)

Nah bro. She's a model because daddy's rich and gets her whatever she wants.