• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

100% sure way to tell if im not intimidated by you

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
challenge me to a fight and see my reaction

anger means i see you as beneath me

i know from experience ive always conceded to guys that amog me

but if i get angry its cause youre a bitch

its basic psychology
 

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,708
Reputation
992
Posts: 1,770
Threads: 405
Joined: Jun 2016
 

Danny the chav

Champion
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
10,012
Reputation
9
Nah, its the opposites when your worried of loosing a  fight  to someone, the anger pumps tHe body up.

When your calm, you feel confident of wInnIng the fight.

Just like when scared animals act anxious and aggressIve when confronted by a stronger animal
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #4

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
Amnesia said:
Posts: 1,770
Threads: 405
Joined: Jun 2016

i learned in therapy for domestic violence the first time i had issues with law due to my ex girlfriend

i did 52 weeks of fucking counseling that year 

anger and fear come from same source

put it this way if luke rockhold, kim dong hyun or tyrone woodley came at me, i would concede out of fear of my safety

if i see a bitch ass sean opry come at me id fight the faggot or any of you for that matter if you challenge me i WILL get angry and fight
 
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
286
Reputation
2
Is this guy real, or is this some sort of artificial autistic intelligence designed to shitpost?
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #7

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
Danny the chav said:
Nah, its the opposites when your worried of loosing a  fight  to someone, the anger pumps tHe body up.

When your calm, you feel confident of wInnIng the fight.

Just like when scared animals act anxious and aggressIve when confronted by a stronger animal

i went through therapy shithead

you wouldnt get angry at a charging bear you would feel fear

fear comes from the same source as anger

anger goes down to what you consider weaker
contempt riles up anger

fear goes up to what you consider stronger
you felt fear when your dad used to beat you when you were a kid....until you grew up and realized youre stronger...you started getting angry
 im writing from experience
and i was taught this in THERAPY

shut your ignorant ass


a_nimbus said:
Amnesia said:
Posts: 1,770
Threads: 405
Joined: Jun 2016

i learned in therapy for domestic violence the first time i had issues with law due to my ex girlfriend

i did 52 weeks of fucking counseling that year 

anger and fear come from same source

put it this way if luke rockhold, kim dong hyun or tyrone woodley came at me, i would concede out of fear of my safety

if i see a bitch ass sean opry come at me id fight the faggot or any of you for that matter if you challenge me i WILL get angry and fight

read this chav you stupid fuck
 
Joined
Jun 18, 2016
Messages
493
Reputation
0
Youre just mad because everyone mogs you even subhumans on an incel site. I could break your skull with a single punch
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
nothingbutthetruth said:
Youre just mad because everyone mogs you even subhumans on an incel site. I could break your skull with a single punch

come fight me then you ever even punched anyone in the face you fucking delusional bitch??
 
Top