100% srs only reason I'm looksmaxing

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
is to increase my SMV tenfold and reject sloots that want to fuck me. I'm not doing this so I can be more fuckable... that is pathetic as fuck. Just imagine the gratification/ego boost you can get from turning down an 8/10 sloot that thinks she's entitled to you, and then you pick some 2/10 landwhale over her, in front of her face.

This will happen.

Subhuman said:
is to increase my SMV tenfold and reject sloots that want to fuck me. I'm not doing this so I can be more fuckable... that is pathetic as fuck. Just imagine the gratification/ego boost you can get from turning down an 8/10 sloot that thinks she's entitled to you, and then you pick some 2/10 landwhale over her, in front of her face.

This will happen.
:clap:

chadimir

Gigachad
Subhuman said:

This will happen.
:bye:

FireHaze

Gigachad
It won't happen but I see where you're coming from. I want to get revenge on hot sloots so badly.

mydougiefresh

Normie
Subhuman said:

This will happen.
Son of a gun...
[img=440x373]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kim-Jong-un.gif[/img]