Ascended

Coper
Just LOL at the clueless people in the comments who are wondering why and how this video has 100+ million views. 

Just LOL if you didn't spend your summer breaks as a teenager doing cliff jumps with prime jbs

[video=youtube]

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Just fucking lol if you don't have a herniated disc from that one time you fucked up your jump back in the day when you were cliff diving with prime JBs.

Dumb cunts don't even know that you're supposed do fall straight on your feet

You can do serious damage to yourself falling at your back to water from that height

Ascended

Coper
Scar Tissue said:
Just fucking lol if you don't have a herniated disc from that one time you fucked up your jump back in the day when you were cliff diving with prime JBs.
Lol probably legit but it's all about that low inhibition boyo
[hr]

Fuck, so this water slide video is from this same youtube channel as the cliff jump .. I guess it's the same teenagers but now they are older? Damn.

[video=youtube]

Chad

Incel
Just fucking lol shit like this isnt a part of your weekly routine

Workcell

Incel
I remember doing this once, it wasn't as high thankfully, but somehow my nutsack slapped the water and made a loud sound.  Felt like getting hit in the balls.

Anakind

King of Chads
There's nothing that can make up for memories you don't have. Your teenage years are really the most important time of your life.

heilsa

Slayer
Ascended said:
Scar Tissue said:
Lol probably legit but it's all about that low inhibition boyo
[hr]

Fuck, so this water slide video is from this same youtube channel as the cliff jump .. I guess it's the same teenagers but now they are older? Damn.

[video=youtube]
fuaaaaark

edit: just checked the comment of the vid

are ugly people allowed to ride on this thing?

who of u fucker were this? legit loled