10?

allindaeyes

Banned
9/10 in 3rd pic. there is no 10 but this bitch is so damn close, i want to kill myself knowing I would have 0 option to fuck her in her prime as I wasnt even born

if there is a 10 she is it

scar_face40

Coper
Imagine how great it must feel to be good-looking enough for her to find you attractive and 'hot'...

allindaeyes

Banned
scar_face40 said:
Imagine how great it must feel to be good-looking enough for her to find you attractive and 'hot'...
if I saw denise richards and there was somwhat of a private place we could hide like a street corner or some shit, I would try coerce her to fuck on the spot no fucks given. I doubt I'd even get rejected considering cougars like her are super hungry for dick these days and if u are agressive/decent looking they will comply. FUCK Those lips

Vertu

Incel
Looks like an average female here in Canada.

Stop putting pussy so high on the pedestal you fucking losers. Nothing disgusts me more than seeing some slummy idiot literally foaming at his mouth over some bitch. It's 2015. It's time for you to fucking evolve. Stop being some low-T, no ambition ethnic peasant.

allindaeyes

Banned
Vertu said:

Stop putting pussy so high on the pedestal you fucking losers. Nothing disgusts me more than seeing some slummy idiot literally foaming at his mouth over some bitch. It's 2015. It's time for you to fucking evolve. Stop being some low-T, no ambition ethnic peasant.
u realise these are old pictures, aka way less make up, way less photoshop, filters, airbrush...

she is at least a 7/10 based on 3rd pic and taxi driver pics

Vertu

Incel
allindaeyes said:
Vertu said:

u realise these are old pictures, aka way less make up, way less photoshop, filters, airbrush...

she is at least a 7/10 based on 3rd pic and taxi driver pics
I don't care about any of this shit.

Open your eyes and start ascending. You're living like a fucking ethnic caveman.

Darkman

Normie
Not a 10, but easily a high 7 or low 8 at worst. Even more impressive considering this is from a time with way less make up and shit.

DickKickem

BROTHER
if I saw denise richards and there was somwhat of a private place we could hide like a street corner or some shit, I would try coerce her to fuck on the spot no fucks given. I doubt I'd even get rejected considering cougars like her are super hungry for dick these days and if u are agressive/decent looking they will comply. FUCK Those lips
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahah