10/10 physique right here~

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
2
:clap:

pics a little small but anything 8-10/10 depends on personal preference
 

AzzRaze

Slayer
Joined
Sep 25, 2015
Messages
3,204
Reputation
0
Santeria said:
:clap:

pics a little small but anything 8-10/10 depends on personal preference
Idk why the fuck it embedded like that~

Let me try to fix~

edit: I can't get it to look bigger. This site is stupid~
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
Thanks for not posting dick pics. Some posters have done that shit before.

:clap:
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
am i pretty yet said:
what is with you guys liking high bf bitches with big primitive asses

@"Sui Generis II"
high cortisol = prefer chubbier women = also likely to be low T
 

AzzRaze

Slayer
Joined
Sep 25, 2015
Messages
3,204
Reputation
0
am i pretty yet said:
what is with you guys liking high bf bitches with big primitive asses

@"Sui Generis II"
Her ass is just the right size. Its the in between of huge and tiny landing right on perfect~
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
Fuck

not usually my type

but fuck she looks insane

good in clothes and without

how do you even top that? her skin is perfect
 

AzzRaze

Slayer
Joined
Sep 25, 2015
Messages
3,204
Reputation
0
am i pretty yet said:
AzzRaze said:
Her ass is just the right size. Its the in between of huge and tiny landing right on perfect~
fuck no. this is closer to ideal

Thats very nice too. It definitely leans toward the smaller side though, wouldn't look as good clothed unless she was wearing tight ass jeans~
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
2
AzzRaze said:
am i pretty yet said:
fuck no. this is closer to ideal

Thats very nice too. It definitely leans toward the smaller side though, wouldn't look as good clothed unless she was wearing tight ass jeans~

dont fully agree.

maybe too small or not, but how can you say that's goat if you dont show titties? not h8ting u @azzraze
 

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,259
Reputation
0
You have great taste AzzRaze. I would probably like to see you fuck your girlfriends
 

AzzRaze

Slayer
Joined
Sep 25, 2015
Messages
3,204
Reputation
0
DuckDuckIncel said:
You have great taste AzzRaze. I would probably like to see you fuck your girlfriends
Thanks bro. Sadly I have never banged a chick with a fat ass, srs :(, sucks too because I've been an assman since I was like 8 or 9~
 

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,259
Reputation
0
AzzRaze said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
You have great taste AzzRaze. I would probably like to see you fuck your girlfriends
Thanks bro. Sadly I have never banged a chick with a fat ass, srs :(, sucks too because I've been an assman since I was like 8 or 9~
:crying:




I know dem feelz. Girls with a fat ass are highly sought after and always "seeing" someone
 
Top