• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

1 month into my bulk My bloat levels are insane Pic

popbob

Regular
My facial bloat levels are off the chart. I wish i didnt have a pencil neck 

WetBackLuca

Banned
Abort

No amount of muscle is worth it if you become fat.

If you can't gain mass lean you shouldn't be lifting period.  Just accept the slow gains of 2-3lbs a month, isntead of those fat bloated manlets that gain 10 lbs a month for 6 months thinking they're getting massive

popbob

Regular
WetBackLuca said:
Abort

No amount of muscle is worth it if you become fat.

If you can't gain mass lean you shouldn't be lifting period.  Just accept the slow gains of 2-3lbs a month, isntead of those fat bloated manlets that gain 10 lbs a month for 6 months thinking they're getting massive

ima go through with it. anything but being 155 lbs, even a girl could beat my ass

WetBackLuca

Banned
155lbs is okay, just slowly increase your weight to 165 over the course of a year.

Sure its faster but you don't want to spend 6+ months of your life looking like a subhuman missing out on opportunities with women

popbob

Regular
Adoroumcu said:
You look like alpha destiny. What's your height?

around 5'9 i havent measued since i was 18 but i doubt i grew significantly

Adoroumcu

Regular
popbob said:
Adoroumcu said:
You look like alpha destiny. What's your height?

You have a decent dom face, you should worry about getting bigger masseters and thicker neck before worrying about bulking, tbh

popbob

Regular
Adoroumcu said:
popbob said:

You have a decent dom face, you should worry about getting bigger masseters and thicker neck before worrying about bulking, tbh

but then ill be to scarry, people already avoid me

FUNSIZEDCURRY

Rotter
Adoroumcu said:
popbob said:

U MUST LOOK LIKE A LITERAL SOYBOY IF U CALL THAT DOM. OP IS A PRETTYBOY WITH DECENT BONES

You don't look 155. I'm only 160 as well than what am i to say. You really need to train your shoulder, traps and neck area. Do OHP and get to bw on that lift, will do wonders.

just eat 250-500 kcals over maintenance and monitor salt intake etc, up pottasium. you wont notice any bloat at all. imo