1 month genio post op update -- questions and ama

imgay123

Incel
Got genioplasty a month ago.

-still some numbness on the vertical centerline of my chin to middle lip 
-will removal of the screws help the healing process?
-should I stimulate blood flow to the nerves? How can I "soothe" them back online?

Overall really satisfied.

Any swelling? If gone, when did it fully go? When did it become not noticeable to the average normie?

imgay123

Incel
The Hideous Cabal said:
Any swelling? If gone, when did it fully go? When did it become not noticeable to the average normie?
-about 80% gone I'd say. Maybe a bit more. Waiting for the scar tissue to harden then soften up.
-i got it on December 2nd, didn't tell even my parents. Visited them for vacation 3 weeks after. I gave them 48 hours to notice and they  didn't until I told them. (6 mm advancement, no longer a bird)

I've noticed several people saying stuff like "you lost weight / look thin / healthy"--its interesting, they know on some level I changed, but say can't pin exactly what has. My nurse mom had no idea what genioplasty was

ogrecel

Chad
How many mms, and would your surgeon have added vertical height if you asked?

imgay123

Incel
ogrecel said:
I didnt mention vertical height. My face is long enough tbh. 6mm. It's all he could do to maintain natural looking chin tissue

ogrecel

Chad
imgay123 said:
ogrecel said:
I didnt mention vertical height. My face is long enough tbh. 6mm. It's all he could do to maintain natural looking chin tissue
one last question, how long did it take to get to surgery after the consultation, because I can't wait much longer I fucking hate this shit

imgay123

Incel
ogrecel said:
imgay123 said:
one last question, how long did it take to get to surgery after the consultation, because I can't wait much longer I fucking hate this shit
I was right there with you. I think I waited 2.5 months. So relieved that everything went well. Gonna research HT next (only if I can keep my hair on a cycle )

ogrecel

Chad
imgay123 said:
ogrecel said:
I was right there with you. I think I waited 2.5 months. So relieved that everything went well. Gonna research HT next (only if I can keep my hair on a cycle )
Crap, it could be worse but I don't wanna wait that long. oh well

imgay123

Incel
ogrecel said:
imgay123 said:
It's not that bad, it'll go by quick. Find a good maxfac. If you have the money get it done asap before summer tbh.

FreeDick

Slayer
Looks great, boyo. How much did it cost and how have your friends/family reacted to it?

ogrecel

Chad
imgay123 said:
ogrecel said:
It's not that bad, it'll go by quick. Find a good maxfac. If you have the money get it done asap before summer tbh.
:fingerwave:

:jump:

imgay123

Incel
Free Dick said:
Looks great, boyo. How much did it cost and how have your friends/family reacted to it?
6k, paying it off within a year.

I told my friends it was for a medical reason, told my parents the truth. They were supportive. At first they gave me that bs "oh you were fine" then I showed them my chin beforedand after. That shut them Up.

Baller

Slayer
imgay123 said:
Free Dick said:
6k, paying it off within a year.

I told my friends it was for a medical reason, told my parents the truth. They were supportive. At first they gave me that bs "oh you were fine" then I showed them my chin beforedand after. That shut them Up.
Fucking lol.

Do you mind PMing me your surgeon?

KingMe

Chad
You need some redpilling tbh. Your frame is unsave-able with roids. It's a good thing your gay because your Zyros tier frame is a complete death sentence for women. 
Just get your HT and run pretty boy twink game, stop trying to be something you will never be.
Chin looks great!

imgay

Incel
KingMe said:
You need some redpilling tbh. Your frame is unsave-able with roids. It's a good thing your gay because your Zyros tier frame is a complete death sentence for women. 
Just get your HT and run pretty boy twink game, stop trying to be something you will never be.
Chin looks great!
no im gonna run roids and HT i have a decent frame

KingMe

Chad
imgay said:
KingMe said:
Chin looks great!
no im gonna run roids and HT i have a decent frame
Nvm different guy with a similar name. Add an avi already boyo