1 in 5 success rate is UNACCEPTABLE !!!!

Does anybody else go full Bateman when even ONE girl rejects them? It's totally unacceptable for even one single girl to say no, just one rejection induces depressive episodes and psychotic breakdowns.

[video=youtube]
^ Very, very accurate portrayal of how I react when a girl approaches one of my friends instead of approaching ME (srs). I can't BELIEVE this woman prefers my friend to me.

modified

hairloss expert
StraxcityIsGod said:
Does anybody else go full Bateman when even ONE girl rejects them? It's totally unacceptable for even one single girl to say no, just one rejection induces depressive episodes and psychotic breakdowns
No. That's retarded. I'd kill for a 1/5 success rate. You sound like a spoiled narcissistic brat who was raised with never having heard the word "no".

modified

hairloss expert
RodgerRabbit said:
Rejection only happens if you cold approach, aka hitting on a girl that has shown no interest in you whatsoever. Girls will always hit on the guys they're attracted to. So if no girl hits on you, no girl is attracted to you. Just let nature take its course.
No girls give me IOIs pretty much ever. I can count my lifetime of IOIs on one hand. But I can still get makeouts in clubs. Giving up is an option but not the only option.

shitposter

Normie
modified said:
RodgerRabbit said:
Rejection only happens if you cold approach, aka hitting on a girl that has shown no interest in you whatsoever. Girls will always hit on the guys they're attracted to. So if no girl hits on you, no girl is attracted to you. Just let nature take its course.
No girls give me IOIs pretty much ever. I can count my lifetime of IOIs on one hand. But I can still get makeouts in clubs. Giving up is an option but not the only option.
True the few lays I have, there were no IOI's.  The girls did not even know I existed till I spoke with them.  So put that in your pipe and smoke it you dumb fucks that think woman will approach.

RodgerRabbit said:
Some girls will only look. Holding back from approaching a hot girl feels really bad... Actually as psychotic as a rejection makes me THE WORST feeling is standing there unable to approach a hot girl, trying to build up the courage to talk to her but unable to act then watching her walk off somewhere else knowing that you are a failure.

The only thing on par with that is when a girl decides to hit on your friend instead of you when you are standing right there. All the other friends are patting him on the back "NICE ONE MATE"... "Nice" I say through gritted teeth, faking a smile. It's not my friend getting laid that destroys me, but the fact that she chose to go to him instead of me.

modified

hairloss expert
Stop hanging out with Chad friends. I used to hate hanging out with Chad friends because they'd always have girls fawning over them. So I stopped doing it.

One in five works just fine for me.

If you aren't an autistic fuck you could have a better average but one in five isn't bad.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
StraxcityIsGod said:
Does anybody else go full Bateman when even ONE girl rejects them? It's totally unacceptable for even one single girl to say no, just one rejection induces depressive episodes and psychotic breakdowns.

[video=youtube]
^ Very, very accurate portrayal of how I react when a girl approaches one of my friends instead of approaching ME (srs). I can't BELIEVE this woman prefers my friend to me.
I am the same way lmao. I wonder if this is the natural response. Normal fags just brush it off like no big deal.

FireHaze

Gigachad
shitposter said:
modified said:
True the few lays I have, there were no IOI's.  The girls did not even know I existed till I spoke with them.  So put that in your pipe and smoke it you dumb fucks that think woman will approach.
Extremely strong username to post content ratio.

FireHaze

Gigachad
modified said:
Stop hanging out with Chad friends. I used to hate hanging out with Chad friends because they'd always have girls fawning over them. So I stopped doing it.
This. Never experience this because my friends are subhuman.

animus

Banned
StraxcityIsGod said:

[video=youtube]
if girls didn't say no and said yes to all guys then the majority of these women would end up having to sleep with hundreds if not thousands of men in their lifetime you fucking idiot