Lookism.net - Aesthetics, Red Pill, and Masculinity Discussion

Full Version: ALERTING ALL DICKCELS. REJOICE! SALVATION IS AT HAND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read and rejoice. Read the entire article. Thank God I have a big dick and don't have to worry about this, but honestly, this sounds like the answer for you guys. It's only a 45 minute procedure and dudes are gaining 2 inches in girth and more than that in length, with no reduction in sensation or function. This is next level stuff. 

http://www.gq.com/story/penis-enlargement-surgery

Quote:An enterprising L.A. surgeon has invented a silicone penis implant, which, because we’re sure you have a friend who’ll want to know, costs 13 grand and can nearly double your size. Amy Wallace grills the good doctor on how it works—and asks a few of his very satisfied customers (and their mostly satisfied wives) how it’s working

Quote:By this point you may be wondering: How have I not heard about this? The answer: Elist is currently the only doctor authorized by the FDA to insert the Penuma, and he has all the patients he can handle without doing any marketing other than a basic website. A 66-year-old surgeon with 13 patents to his name, Elist has inserted about 1,300 of his implants in men from all over America and from other countries around the world. The procedure has a 95 percent success rate, according to a five-year clinical study Elist commissioned and presented at an industry conference. That study is part of an ambitious expansion effort spearheaded by his son, a Harvard man who took a leave from his job at a top consulting firm to help his dad make Penuma huge. Elist is petitioning the FDA for clearance that would enable him to begin selling the devices to other doctors and teaching them how to perform the procedure. But until that happens, he’s the only game in town.
lmao, thats dr elist, who has acquired the nickname "the butcher" among phalloplasty forums

so far he LITERALLY has a 0% (ZERO) success rate of guys who post their results. every single one has had to have it removed and then loses length due to the scar tissue.

bottom line is, there is no salvation for dickcels and males in general
[Image: mourinho-celebrates-again.gif]
(02-01-2016, 05:20 AM)POS Wrote: [ -> ]lmao, thats dr elist, who has acquired the nickname "the butcher" among phalloplasty forums

so far he LITERALLY has a 0% (ZERO) success rate of guys who post their results. every single one has had to have it removed and then loses length due to the scar tissue.

That's not what the article said. Article said 95% success rate. You'll have to provide links to support your claims. 

Here's how it works (click link for animation of surgical implant):

https://cdn.iframe.ly/files/e196ba85fb5c...494b87.mp4

Seriously, this is the holy grail for dickcels. Who's gonna be the first to get it on this board???
i already know what it is, i have known what it is for over 5 years, i have also seen all the disaster reports and pics. i'll find some and post he links
(02-01-2016, 05:46 AM)POS Wrote: [ -> ]i already know what it is, i have known what it is for over 5 years, i have also seen all the disaster reports and pics. i'll find some and post he links

Please do. According to the 5-year clinical study, it has a 95% success rate, so that contradicts what you're saying. And I'm sure GQ magazine would have been happy to break the story that dudes were fucking up their dicks with butchery, so it doesn't make sense that they would have missed out on that angle.
How is it not a 95% success rate? If some of the 3% of men who have problems are posting online about it, why is that surprising? I feel sorry for those guys, but what about the other 95-97% who haven't had problems?
(02-01-2016, 06:14 AM)The Big Dipper Wrote: [ -> ]How is it not a 95% success rate? If some of the 3% of men who have problems are posting online about it, why is that surprising? I feel sorry for those guys, but what about the other 95-97% who haven't had problems?

ok whatever idc anymore. tbh i actually want guys to get the implant so they can fuck their dicks up, less competition for me tbh Giggle

btw, respected urologist dr gary alter once told a patient he is amazed no one has actually murdered dr elist lmao. don't have link
(02-01-2016, 06:15 AM)POS Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2016, 06:14 AM)The Big Dipper Wrote: [ -> ]How is it not a 95% success rate? If some of the 3% of men who have problems are posting online about it, why is that surprising? I feel sorry for those guys, but what about the other 95-97% who haven't had problems?

ok whatever idc anymore. tbh i actually want guys to get the implant so they can fuck their dicks up, less competition for me tbh Giggle

btw, respected urologist dr gary alter once told a patient he is amazed no one has actually murdered dr elist lmao. don't have link

LOL, hey man, you could be totally right, I don't know shit about it, just what I read in the article. It just seems like some of the guys on here are so depressed about dick size that it would be worth the risk.
This sounds like an exo penis that happens to sit under the skin. Fuck no.
(02-01-2016, 06:15 AM)POS Wrote: [ -> ]

Dude, after reading all the links you provided, I have to concede. You are 100% right. This implant sounds like a fucking disaster.
(02-01-2016, 05:31 AM)springfield Wrote: [ -> ][Image: mourinho-celebrates-again.gif]

Perfect use of that gif Icon_lol
Nobody should do this, I was wrong to post it. This implant sounds like a fucking disaster.
lol at this thread
Would never fuck up my dick
(02-01-2016, 05:43 AM)The Big Dipper Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2016, 05:20 AM)POS Wrote: [ -> ]lmao, thats dr elist, who has acquired the nickname "the butcher" among phalloplasty forums

That's not what the article said. Article said 95% success rate. You'll have to provide links to support your claims. 

Seriously, this is the holy grail for dickcels. Who's gonna be the first to get it on this board???

you seemed intelligent. didn't take you for a credulous one.
(02-14-2017, 03:42 AM)RaisingChadsKids Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2016, 05:43 AM)The Big Dipper Wrote: [ -> ]That's not what the article said. Article said 95% success rate. You'll have to provide links to support your claims. 

you seemed intelligent. didn't take you for a credulous one.

Yeah, I was trolling and then I felt bad so I gave it up.