Lookism.net - Aesthetics, Red Pill, and Masculinity Discussion

Full Version: HGH = Gut growth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everywhere I read, your GUTS will grow too. And all those bodybuilders have nasty pregnant looking bellies. It's permanent too which makes it even worse. And your stomach could be more sensitive, or prone to more illnesses, god who knows.

Is it worth taking HGH for the sole purpose of thickening my overall frame ? I want to thicken frail small bones like my wrists (6.1 inches)  ugh
That only happens if you take the amounts those bodybuilders are taking (10+IUs a day) and you also take slin
You fucking faggot, no one cares about you're wrist, it's all about the shoulder to width ratio frame not you're twinkly wrists
(04-21-2017, 08:35 AM)SubGandy Wrote: [ -> ]That only happens if you take the amounts those bodybuilders are taking (10+IUs a day) and you also take slin
frame is largely nonsense

big surprise that when guys pack on muscle onto their bird frames, they somehow look significant bigger? wow it is a mystery!

Ive yet to see the case where any non-pro bbs need anything more than testosterone or deca to get jacked. To put this another way: ive yet to the epidemic of jacked guys that should surely be happening with all these gymcels running every exotic compound they can break their bank on.

just do the test and do the fucking work
I am on GOMAD right now, I am much stronger and my arms look bigger but my wrists are the same :(

Frame is not nonsense. I always see guys with big thick hairy respectable wrists and no amount of HGH will even get me to their size (7"+). Most average females have the same wrist size as me, it makes me feel so subhuman. I spend hours a day wrapping my thumb over my pinky for no reason. I am depressed every night when I go to sleep because of my 6 inch wrists. 

If I could just have 6.5 inch wrists, I would be happy. 6.5 inches is within the range of "normal" even though still small. Right now I have the wrists of someone who was starved as a child and didn't experience proper bone development. 6 inch wrists at 6'2 is not normal. I'm getting HGH very soon.

I can't even look down at my wrists without feeling sad inside. The width of my hand with my thumb to the side looks almost twice as big as my wrists. Atleast my hands are big so I can palm a basketball, thank god. But it just makes wrists look more subhuman. My whole skeletal structure is subhuman. I think my ankles are around 8 inches too. How can I even survive knowing that my ankles are the same size as the wrists of some guys at my height or even shorter. It's suicide inducing I just want to be within the range of normal. I hate myself for being an anorexic emo runescape nerd who didn't eat enough as a child and stopped playing sports.

[Image: Full_Size_Render_2.jpg]
Lol ... to change wrist size growth u have to use 10iu of pharma grade for years
I did notice an improvement in wrist size from training forearms tbh but don't overdo forearns because popeye mode is not the goal
(04-22-2017, 05:22 AM)mystery meat pua Wrote: [ -> ]frame is largely nonsense

big surprise that when guys pack on muscle onto their bird frames, they somehow look significant bigger? wow it is a mystery!

Ive yet to see the case where any non-pro bbs need anything more than testosterone or deca to get jacked. To put this another way: ive yet to the epidemic of jacked guys that should surely be happening with all these gymcels running every exotic compound they can break their bank on.

just do the test and do the fucking work

It's very likely to age your skin and hairline, that's why a weak frame is such a death sentence, you can't get a decent body without risking/sacrificing other aspects of your looks.