Lookism.net - Aesthetics, Red Pill, and Masculinity Discussion

Full Version: [HeightGuide] How i elongated my spine and reduced height loss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Before

Morning height: 198.3cm = 6'6
Evening height: 195.4cm = 6'5

Height loss = 2.9cm or +- 1 inch

Routine

- Hanging from a bar for 1 minutes 5x in the morning and 5x in the evening
- Upside down hanging with gravity boots with same intervals as above
- Glucosamine 2000mg a day
- Posture excercise 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
- Constant hydration

Duration
2 months and 18 days

Result/After

Morning height = 202.4cm = 6'7; Height gain = 4.1cm
Evening height = 199.9cm = 6'6; Height gain = 4.5cm

Height loss = 2.5cm or <1inch

Conclusions

Glucosamine reduced height loss and was mostly responsible for maintaining evening height.
Hanging and upside down hanging enlongated my spine which increased overall height.
The taller you are the more height you will gain from this.
A 7'5' person might gain 6-7cm and a 5'8 cm person only 3cm.

Was it worth it?

Yes, considering it also improved my posture; only took me 10min a day;.
No, considering i went from taller than 90% of the pop to 95% of the pop.
Rubbish.

I've been on glucosamine for 4 months and gained 0.5-1cm MAX

I would lose 3-4cm of height during the day and I had extreme back and neck pain because of discs grinding on each other. Glucosamine fixed this, I am clearly the ideal candidate to gain a lot of height and I didn't. I'm 190.5cm at night

Glucosamine made you reduce height loss during day (2.5-2.1cm) which aligns with my experience, it's impossible for glucosamine to contribute to morning height.
(01-20-2017, 02:56 PM)Surgery+Roids=Ascension Wrote: [ -> ]Rubbish.

I would lose 3-4cm of height during the day and I had extreme back and neck pain because of discs grinding on each other. Glucosamine fixed this, I am clearly the ideal candidate to gain a lot of height and I didn't. I'm 190.5cm at night

Also lol hanging does nothing.

1cm from glucosamine is huge.
Your probably already posture maxed or can't hang for 1min from a bar.

At 190.5cm you barely made the height requirement to be considered human in 2017.
(01-20-2017, 03:02 PM)Bishōnen Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2017, 02:56 PM)Surgery+Roids=Ascension Wrote: [ -> ]Rubbish.

Also lol hanging does nothing.

1cm from glucosamine is huge.

At 190.5cm you barely made the height requirement to be considered human in 2017.

Nah it was closer to 0.5cm. 

Are you saying hanging was the reason you gained 4cm morning height? 

I haven't tried hanging yet. The only hanging I'm considering is from a thick rope.
So 6ft 6 people are hanging from bars for extra height.
(01-20-2017, 03:04 PM)Surgery+Roids=Ascension Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2017, 03:02 PM)Bishōnen Wrote: [ -> ]1cm from glucosamine is huge.

Nah it was closer to 0.5cm. 

Are you saying hanging was the reason you gained 4cm morning height? 

I haven't tried hanging yet. The only hanging I'm considering is from a thick rope.

Still decent. Not only hanging but also maximizing posture.
This doesn't really make you grow but maxes the height you already have.

It's a scaled down version of astronauts who "gain" 2-3 inches in space.
A 6'5-6'6 astronaut would gain close to 4inches while i barely gained 2.
So unless you can mimic less gravity, you will never gain more than 2.

http://www.space.com/19116-astronauts-ta...pines.html
interesting......
(01-20-2017, 03:07 PM)Jawanomics Wrote: [ -> ]So 6ft 6 people are hanging from bars for extra height.

I live in a very tall country the average young male is 6'1.5 on average here.
In university it's 6'2-6'.2.5, in my class of 30 there are 4-5 males that are my height or taller.
I shrink 2.5cm and im not even close to ur height lmfao bean

wtf @ my spine genetics
What gravity boots did you buy? How bad was your posture before you started?

No way hanging from a bar for a minute does anything, you would immediately lose the temporary height. 

Do you gymcel?

What you think mist, you did this stuff
(01-20-2017, 03:20 PM)Surgery+Roids=Ascension Wrote: [ -> ]What gravity boots did you buy? How bad was your posture before you started?

No way hanging from a bar for a minute does anything, you would immediately lose the temporary height. 

Do you gymcel?

Posture was average but at my height, posture gains are much bigger.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Teeter-Gravity-...vity+boots

In total i hanged for around 10 minutes a day, 15 on a good day.
6'5 in the evening and has height issues?

jfl at this site
(01-20-2017, 03:32 PM)PurpleDildo Wrote: [ -> ]6'5 in the evening and has height issues?

jfl at this site

I'm 6'6 in the evening now...didn't you read the thread?
(01-20-2017, 03:29 PM)Bishōnen Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2017, 03:20 PM)Surgery+Roids=Ascension Wrote: [ -> ]What gravity boots did you buy? How bad was your posture before you started?

Do you gymcel?

Posture was average but at my height, posture gains are much bigger.

How much height would you have gained without the boots? Hanging from a bar like this would do nothing

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKuppfBpXrQDQZgvXoymu...S1HBMMLyXg]

Did you squat/deadlift in this time?
if 6'6 was 90th percentile then your 50th percentile is like 6'3 or 6'2.5 at worse, no country is that tall LOL.
Even in netherlands 6'2.5 is like 75th percentile. In America it would be 95th.
(01-20-2017, 03:32 PM)Surgery+Roids=Ascension Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2017, 03:29 PM)Bishōnen Wrote: [ -> ]Posture was average but at my height, posture gains are much bigger.

How much height would you have gained without the boots? Hanging from a bar like this would do nothing

I don't lift.

If i was to break down the 4cm it would be
1 cm from glucosamine
0.5-1cm from hanging
close to 2cm from gravity boots
0.5-1cm from posture exercises

When i was hanging i would also stretch my whole body every week my feet got a bit closer and closer to the ground.

The total heightgain was very very slow though.

(01-20-2017, 03:34 PM)Imvotingtrumpufaggot Wrote: [ -> ]if 6'6 was 90th percentile then your 50th percentile is like 6'3 lol.

Average height for young white males in uni is probably 6'2.5 here.
Lol this world is insane... If manmores are worried about their height, imagine manlets... 

I have scoliosis, any tips on how to fix it? At least reduce its problems
(01-20-2017, 03:32 PM)Bishōnen Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2017, 03:32 PM)PurpleDildo Wrote: [ -> ]6'5 in the evening and has height issues?

jfl at this site

I'm 6'6 in the evening now...didn't you read the thread?

legit it's 7'8 or death

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Vovkovinskiy

[Image: American+Ukrainian+Gait+Man+-007.jpg]

[Image: American+Ukrainian+Gait+Man+-008.jpg]

[Image: American+Ukrainian+Gait+Man+-018.jpg]
(01-20-2017, 03:36 PM)Bishōnen Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2017, 03:32 PM)Surgery+Roids=Ascension Wrote: [ -> ]How much height would you have gained without the boots? Hanging from a bar like this would do nothing

I don't lift.

1 cm from glucosamine
0.5-1cm from hanging

When i was hanging i would also stretch my whole body every week my feet got a bit closer and closer to the ground.

(01-20-2017, 03:34 PM)Imvotingtrumpufaggot Wrote: [ -> ]if 6'6 was 90th percentile then your 50th percentile is like 6'3 lol.

What the fuck, you must be bad at judging heights or had/have bad posture, or they all wear lifts.
I am constantly told I'm TALL and I'm 6'2½ MORNING and sub 6'2 night time LOL. Those motherfuckers better not leave where they are. I would never go to school there because more than 50% of men would mog me.
(01-20-2017, 03:43 PM)Bishōnen Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2017, 03:39 PM)fuckeverythingnow Wrote: [ -> ]Lol this world is insane... If manmores are worried about their height, imagine manlets... 

I have scoliosis, any tips on how to fix it? At least reduce its problems

Depending on the amount of degrees of curvature i would suggest surgery.

(01-20-2017, 03:40 PM)PurpleDildo Wrote: [ -> ]legit it's 7'8 or death

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Vovkovinskiy

[ig]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iTGXYFIkfkA/S__CkvE69II/AAAAAAAAZho/V0K_5zzWoWw/s1600/American+Ukrainian+Gait+Man+-007.jpg[/img]

[ig]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iTGXYFIkfkA/S__ClY5eYFI/AAAAAAAAZhw/0uV-vVYrAUc/s1600/American+Ukrainian+Gait+Man+-008.jpg[/img]

[imhttps://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iTGXYFIkfkA/S__CuKy1k_I/AAAAAAAAZjA/j72PfewN6G4/s1600/American+Ukrainian+Gait+Man+-018.jpg[/img]

My goal is to be 1% not 0.001% that's where major problems arise.
My goal height would be 6'9 morning and 6'8 evening.

[Image: f088eb9cb66b59fd38565e01435b6522.jpg]

(01-20-2017, 03:42 PM)Imvotingtrumpufaggot Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2017, 03:36 PM)Bishōnen Wrote: [ -> ]I don't lift.

1 cm from glucosamine
0.5-1cm from hanging

What the fuck, you must be bad at judging heights or had/have bad posture, or they all wear lifts.
I am constantly told I'm TALL and I'm 6'2½ MORNING and sub 6'2 night time LOL. Those motherfuckers better not leave where they are. I would never go to school there because more than 50% of men would mog me.

I live in one of the tallest countries in the world.
Average height is 6'1.5 so 1 inch more for white upperclass adults is given.

In the US i would be probably considered a giant.
Bishōnen Wrote:My goal is to be 1% not 0.001% that's where major problems arise.

lel he got mogged by a 5'8 midget irl

Probably? 6'5 is giant here. Why don't you just move to the west and you will have way more status.

I'm sick of getting heightmogged at 6'2 tbh, gonna spinemax/legmax for another inch. I have shit posture hunched over on the computer so maybe I can gain more than inch.
(01-20-2017, 03:47 PM)PurpleDildo Wrote: [ -> ]
Bishōnen Wrote:My goal is to be 1% not 0.001% that's where major problems arise.

lel he got mogged by a 5'8 midget irl

I know you are trolling but considering Hafthor could literally just grab a world champion martial artist and smash his skull into concrete ending the fight in 10 seconds. Shows just how legit brute strength is.
Just lol, even broscientists on me make taller forums or other height forums say hanging and gravity boots are a scam, you lose height within minutes from not hanging.
This just seems to be a posture correcting exercise. Which is great if you have rolled shoulders.
(01-20-2017, 03:51 PM)Wasted Potential Incel Wrote: [ -> ]This just seems to be a posture correcting exercise. Which is great if you have rolled shoulders.

full body yoga is better
how old are you ? how can you gain 3 inches ?
(01-20-2017, 03:49 PM)Imvotingtrumpufaggot Wrote: [ -> ]Probably? 6'5 is giant here. Why don't you just move to the west and you will have way more status.

I'm sick of getting heightmogged at 6'2 tbh, gonna spinemax/legmax for another inch. I have shit posture hunched over on the computer so maybe I can gain more than inch.

The US has lower quality of life.

(01-20-2017, 03:51 PM)Surgery+Roids=Ascension Wrote: [ -> ]Just lol, even broscientists on me make taller forums or other height forums say hanging and gravity boots are a scam, you lose height within minutes from not hanging.

Source? I wouldn't take anything from these broscientists serious.
Just because they generally give shit advice might also mean they discredit legit advice.

I don't think you would gain more than 1cm if you followed my routine though.
Look into limb lengthening?

(01-20-2017, 03:51 PM)Wasted Potential Incel Wrote: [ -> ]This just seems to be a posture correcting exercise. Which is great if you have rolled shoulders.

Exactly.
couldn't you just wear a weighted backpack or ankle weights instead of those boots

also I think i've gained a 1/4 to 1/2 inch just from touching my toes for sets of 20-30 throughout the day
(01-20-2017, 05:19 PM)JohnRocker Wrote: [ -> ]couldn't you just wear a weighted backpack or ankle weights instead of those boots

also I think i've gained a 1/4 to 1/2 inch just from touching my toes for sets of 20-30 throughout the day

how old are you?
Pages: 1 2