Lookism.net - Aesthetics, Red Pill, and Masculinity Discussion

Full Version: what vitamins for thicker hair?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
biotin and what else?
if you're balding, no amount of vitamins are gonna help

otherwise, try msm and/or biosil.

vit d, calcium, iron, b12 if you're deficient
Vitamin Chad
minoxidil
(01-06-2017, 05:36 PM)BrokenEthnic Wrote: [ -> ]if you're balding, no amount of vitamins are gonna help

serious balding can never be stopped with just one solution. you need to attack it from every side possible. and as nutritional deficiencies can be quite prevalent, there are quite a number of people moving around with thinner hair than they shouldn't have.

why calcium?
(01-07-2017, 04:19 PM)lltvyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2017, 05:36 PM)BrokenEthnic Wrote: [ -> ]if you're balding, no amount of vitamins are gonna help

serious balding can never be stopped with just one solution. you need to attack it from every side possible. and as nutritional deficiencies can be quite prevalent, there are quite a number of people moving around with thinner hair than they shouldn't have.

why calcium?

agreed but unless you're actually deficient vitamins don't do shit. just my personal experience and i've tried everything from vit d, b12, biotin to pso, msm, biosil, choline and inositol.

calcium is just one of the many things known to cause hair loss if you're deficient.
a good food-based multivite
my folic acid levels are low. would this help?

did a blood test: i'm quite low on folic acid and not so good with ferritin either. would folic acid improve hair?

"What level of serum ferritin to employ in subjects with increased hair shedding is yet to be definitively established but 70 lg ⁄ L, with a normal erythrocyte sedimentation rate (< 10 mm ⁄ h), is recommended."

mine is 55 only. no wonder i'm balding [Image: clear.png]

[Image: proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com...696bda2716]