09-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Quote:Six men involved in a child sex ring in Buckinghamshire have been jailed for abusing two schoolgirls on a "massive scale".
The Old Bailey heard the abuse in Aylesbury went on for years and involved offences including rape and child prostitution.
The men, from Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and Bradford, were said to have carried out the attacks between 2006 and 2012.
The abusers were sentenced at the Old Bailey.
Live reaction: 'I was outnumbered' said victim
The jailed men are:
The offences, which all the defendants denied any involvement in, took place in cars, vans, flats and sometimes the girls' homes in Aylesbury, their trial heard.
- Vikram Singh, 46, of Cannock Road, Aylesbury, jailed for 17-and-a-half years after being found guilty of four counts of rape and administering a substance with intent
- Asif Hussain, 33, of Hodge Lea, Milton Keynes, jailed for 13-and-a-half years after being convicted of three counts of rape
- Arshad Jani, 33, of Cousins Drive, Aylesbury, sentenced to 13 years in prison after being found guilty of rape and conspiracy to rape
- Mohammed Imran, 38, of Springcliffe Street, Bradford, sentenced to 19-and-a-half years in prison after being convicted of three counts of rape, one count of conspiracy to rape and one count of child prostitution
- Akbari Khan, 36, of Mandeville Road, Aylesbury, sentenced to 16 years in prison after being found guilty of two counts of rape, administering a substance with intent and conspiracy to rape
- Taimoor Khan, 29, of Highbridge Road, Aylesbury, jailed for three years after being convicted of one count of sexual activity with a child