Quote:Bimatoprost (marketed in the U.S., Canada and Europe by Allergan, under the trade name Lumigan) is a prostaglandin analog/prodrug used topically (as eye drops) to control the progression of glaucoma and in the management of ocular hypertension. It reduces intraocular pressure (IOP) by increasing the outflow of aqueous fluid from the eyes. In December 2008, the indication to lengthen eyelashes was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA); the cosmetic formulation of bimatoprost is sold as Latisse /ləˈtiːs/. In 2008-2011, at least three case series suggested that bimatoprost has the ability to reduce adipose (fat) tissue.Bimatoprost activates prostamide alpha F2 receptors found in the hair follicle to stimulate its growth rate, it also prolongs the lifespan of the hair follicle.
You can make your eyebrows denser and darker by applying it daily, I have personal experience with it and it works like magic.
How to apply:
You need to buy a pack of Q-tips, I recommend the cheap ones that are made from wood, because they absorb less liquid.
- At bedtime, wash your face.
- Take 1 Q-tip and break the stick in half, return one half to the package. You only need 1 half each day.
- Apply 1 drop to he tip of the Q-tip, don't let it get absorbed too much, apply it quick.
- Start spreading the material form the outer edge of the eyebrow, toward the inner edge - and then back to the outer edge.
Do it slowly and apply some pressure when you do it so that you will feel a tiny etch on the eyebrow after - it means that the skin is absorbing the liquid.
- Extra spread on bald spots or areas that you want to focus on.
- Apply another drop and repeat on the second eyebrow.
It will work for about 50% of the people, you need to apply it daily for at least 6 months to see if it works for you.
An example (not me):